What's "THE BEST" Magic based class (The ones who uses staffs) for dungeons?

Shemrok

Question

Well I'm currently playing a "Hunter" class right now He's lvl 12 and I've had many dungeon quests and as the noob weakling I was (and I am still now), I always tend to ask for help from the World Chat or my Guild. So I really loved the help from the people who came over and gave it so I really want to be that kind of a player too. There are Rouge classes that also came over but they tend to be more common than others so I don't like them too much (although I heard they're too OP  compared to other classes)

So I really want to have a magic based player and I want to focus on helping the people in need (in dungeon quests to be specific). 

14 answers to this question

I don't know about others, but since i play sentinel side, i'd say priest and mage (=

I play my priest the most, and i can say that priest can be a healer, dmger,  and tanker at once :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

Edited by Livi

30 минут назад, Livi сказал:

I don't know about others, but since i play sentinel side, i'd say priest and mage (=

I play my priest the most, and i can say that priest can be a healer, dmger,  and tanker at once :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

In technopolis ur priest only only only healer:pin6:

2 минуты назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

since wardens are here, i dont think you need healer in technopolis 

priests like parents for wardens n need some respect too

47 minutes ago, Moonspells said:

In technopolis ur priest only only only healer:pin6:

Nah im a dmger, sometimes a tanker at boss, and ofc a healer.. For tp hero :3

4 hours ago, Livi said:

Nah im a dmger, sometimes a tanker at boss, and ofc a healer.. For tp hero :3

Same as necro

3 hours ago, Ikafati said:

There's no BEST class, since all of them are useful in one way or another. You can't compare damage dealers to healers

Okay but what class do you recommend specifically for dungeons? Lets say one is a healer and one is a Damager (But I somewhat prefer a class that is good in both but if I'm gonna choose I gotta go with a DMG type).

2 hours ago, Shemrok said:

Okay but what class do you recommend specifically for dungeons? Lets say one is a healer and one is a Damager (But I somewhat prefer a class that is good in both but if I'm gonna choose I gotta go with a DMG type).

All of them