lol marketers

Umix

Ok why would you sell something more expensive in the market when it is like 1k or more cheaper in the shop lol for example a high standard signet ring it was 2 in the market both selling for 4k no special enchants or anything i go to the shop and it sells for 1728 lol please stop being so greedy with the market  ;)

Ok why would you sell something more expensive in the market when it is like 1k or more cheaper in the shop lol for example a high standard signet ring it was 2 in the market both selling for 4k no special enchants or anything i go to the shop and it sells for 1728 lol please stop being so greedy with the market  ;)

I agree with u .. still the market almost useless. Too many high price.

Example the runes.. the normal price ~2k  in market 4k.  Crystal ~3k,  in market 5-6k.

Hair color  10-12k ..  and i still dont speak about many item  :facepalm:

I agree with u .. still the market almost useless. Too many high price.

Example the runes.. the normal price ~2k  in market 4k.  Crystal ~3k,  in market 5-6k.

Hair color  10-12k ..  and i still dont speak about many item  :facepalm:

Im sure everyone would  ;)  because i think the purpose of the market is to beat the shop prices whether its buying from shop or selling from shop and also make it easier to trade  :drinks:

• 2 months later...

theres only two things that make sense..

either people dont know how to price their item and/or people jack the prices for those who dont know better and buy those items.  :unknw:

and yes this is a late post up but if you have been paying attention to the prices in and out of the market.. nothing changes :D

market is full of greedy people

seriously, selling 30 quest items for 2k? yeaaah right

2 hours later i see the same item being sold for 500 gold, a HUGE difference, that market thing saves us alot of time rather than spamming in trade chat for 24/7 without any buyers.

but there are so many greedy players out there :facepalm:

Prices are crazy 80% of the time. Now while leveling my dk I sell off all quest items 49-199 depending on what it is and the sell the first hour. Sure their only blue items, but new players need cheap blue gear, sure makes ppl happy getting a lvl7 staff for 149 instead off 800-900 and with all small contributions my pocket gets heavier :P

prices are getting alittle better though, bought +4 amped fully enchanted lv13 item for 4k. Thought that was a fair price. But still I see lv13 swords (plain) on market for 25k and lab items (also plain) for 40-50k. Common your just wasting 10% gold in fees trying to sell things like that....

Yesterday i tried to buy a ring lvl 15 with moon and astral, and the seller wanted 25 signs for it. Berengar items are sold for 80 signs! You understand i never bought anything.

Lolz i only go to market to see the price of things that id ont know the rest is usseles on market :facepalm:  10% fee..... still selling stuff on tradechat :good: