Sapphire economy

Carnivhal

I've been gone about a year ,soo much changes. I left with one of every class 18-23.

I don't want to seem like a whiny bisch but looking @ the market to try an catch up on some gear.....holy crap! Its like you need to me a multi millionaire just to gear up one character. Dropped a load when I see staves costing 250k++

I know right off trying to catch up all my guys is impossible now but how the hell are you guys doing it

Seems like you have quit playing exactly during the time when town 3 of Ayvondil with the "tree of seasons" dungeons was released. Thing is, from the update till 2 months ago the heroic level of that dungeon, which drops lv23 weapons, was very very easy to do, you had 20min time to finish it and I think my parties record was at finishing one run within 5 minutes. So during a tournament in each 2h spam you were able to complete mostly about 12-14 runs.

Because of many spammers there were a lot of drops, especially in x2 drop rate weeks, so the price of e.g. staffs fell from an average price of ~450k to ~180k (considering that staffs are one of the most expensive items, you can see how "cheap" other weapons were).

About 2 months ago the difficulty of heroic got changed a lot, now you hardly find any people to spam there so the lv23 weapons price increased again. But also because now most of the people are spamming Kronus dungeon, which drops lv21 gear, and they don't do it since a very long time, the prices of those items are still quite expensive.

Hope this explains it a bit :3

And on the front of gearing chars, the craft section/t4 boss drop give out extremely strong and cheap weapon... Beating the outdated tos in dmg.

A completely geared tank will require 50k at most.

Casters range around 80k.

Mind you that these craft weap have higher damage and only lack one stat..

Besides the weapons sold at high prices are just sold that high because the farmers who've sold said weap tend to keep their prices there....

Edited by mailliwdxb

Oh yea! , I've never attempted crafting (better late than never as they say), I think its time to get off my ass an give it a go

...As always malliwdxb a most excellent idea tyvm

Oh yea! , I've never attempted crafting (better late than never as they say), I think its time to get off my ass an give it a go

...As always malliwdxb a most excellent idea tyvm

Buy crafted great, don't craft yourself... A single bracket requires a butt load of capital.