About arena Rank

Jollier

Question

Gm answer please,as we know that Rank 1 arena (Highest Rank) is the only one who get Unique item,so how if there are 2-5 player that has same arena point,who will be the Rank 1? And Will they get Unique item too?

I mean The Rank 2 and 3 arena have same point with the Rank 1

Edited by Waltdisney

11 answers to this question

Im not a gm, but Im sure that reward is only for first one, an the first one is always he who earned these points first, if their points is same, I guess

Im not a gm, but Im sure that reward is only for first one, an the first one is always he who earned these points first, if their points is same, I guess

I have 2 arena partner for next season,we are family in real life too,so we decided to do arena together with same buff and never go demanding alone,so we know that we will get same Arena point,so who will be the Rank 1? And did the three of us get the Unique item? Edited by Waltdisney

I have 2 arena partner for next season,we are family in real life too,so we decided to do arena together with same buff and never go demanding alone,so we know that we will get same Arena point,so who will be the Rank 1? And did the three of us get the Unique item?

jus the first one gets the unique item :D and maybe its about name then :D

jus the first one gets the unique item :D and maybe its about name then :D

This is arena,and if they see it according to the name not the point,it will seems wrong

I think its first about your points, then maybe about your name (not sure) but I cant even imagine other systems lol

thats why we need gm to answer :D

Alphabet

If your name is abc and you partner's name is bbc, you'll be first. Also, you can simply do a fight alone and be first

And no, you can't get rewards together in the same bracket

Edited by Shil

Alphabet

If your name is abc and you partner's name is bbc, you'll be first. Also, you can simply do a fight alone and be first

And no, you can't get rewards together in the same bracket

But i cant do it :)

You can't?

Menu->Arena. Click fight and wait a bit

I cant go arena alone and leave them,:D if we cant get same prize even that we have same point then we wont go for it