SWEARING, PROVOKING, FALSE ACCUSATION BY LATTY/JAYROX

mikearah

1. lol,u spread lies ,cause u say i am latty.and i dont know who started tht shit :diablo: but its seems like shutdown did it.

2. screen all discussion,where he started calling me a gaylord in trade,spamming all day

3. i said the truth,but i only thought i have no screens,cause i played mobile tht time,but 1 screen i could take.look.

4. he scammed a brothers friend telling him 10 signs worth 5000 gold (he was new,he thought 5k is much,cause for a new player 5k is much....) name: frappix,he got scammed by him in 1.city 1. island,where shutdown is sometimes(why he is there? hmmmm)

5. he say he dont do it,hm my screen show the proof tht he lie !!!

so now on nobody can believe him,cause who knows,maybe he only lie.cause i bet this was not his 1. lie ;)

13277_.png

1. lol,u spread lies ,cause u say i am latty.and i dont know who started tht shit :diablo: but its seems like shutdown did it.

you posted a screen on this forum when playing as latty, everybody knows its you  :rofl:

;D ask dia and dober,me and latty always have "♥♥♥♥♥fight" ,i am not her/him.

and all who say i am laty say i am multiboxer.and thts big bullshit.

I spread lies? everyone here in the game says that you are a latty,, I just observed at trade chat.. and you always say negative words at trade chat,,  and regards to your screen shot,, that's xeno not shutdown :pleasantry:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

XENO IS SHUTDOWN ;D ;D ;D u dont even know the people you work for.

i proofed tht i said the truth and tht shut/xeno lie. for sure,it was not nice tht i said tht bad words,but i was really angry cause this kid lie all day long.but now i proofed it and he can cry again :spiteful:

and ok.i played lattys acc 11 days long,cause she/he (i am still not sure ;D ) had exams in school and we speak (almost)same language and i helped her/him with bosses on first island so she trusted me. but i am not latty and now i am jayrox/deutsche/cruely only again. ;)

now i said all i know and the complete truth. for more questions write pm ;)

and to shutdown/xeno : stop lie and "steal" kids/newbies money. cause tell ppl tht 10 signs are worth 5k is a little kind of scam,when they dont know it better and u say thts exactly what they are worth. lie lie lie . little kid :bad:

To: Jayrox/Latty

Thanks for showing your screenshot, proving im only doing buy and sell, and ask your frappix to post here, maybe one of your accomplice. I only have two suppliers in game, one who is an engineer now, more than 30yrs old and one that i know is Lulux too, who is the kid you are saying?

The rest is all your lies, dont say latty is not you, remember what diiadora said, not only me said that you are latty.

Im not the one starting fight in trade chat, all knows that whenever i show my items for sale, you will appear saying scam etc etc ...

Youre just making things worse like yourself, scam is where you get something from a player and dont give back something in return according to the deal, buy and sell strategy is no scam, please use your brain, not just an empty head.

Ive seen justice once even if though you are a loyal mcoin buyer, goodluck with your lies and envy jayrox/latty.

To: Jayrox/Latty

Thanks for showing your screenshot, proving im only doing buy and sell, and ask your frappix to post here, maybe one of your accomplice. I only have two suppliers in game, one who is an engineer now, more than 30yrs old and one that i know is Lulux too, who is the kid you are saying?

The rest is all your lies, dont say latty is not you, remember what diiadora said, not only me said that you are latty.

Im not the one starting fight in trade chat, all knows that whenever i show my items for sale, you will appear saying scam etc etc ...

Youre just making things worse like yourself, scam is where you get something from a player and dont give back something in return according to the deal, buy and sell strategy is no scam, please use your brain, not just an empty head.

Ive seen justice once even if though you are a loyal mcoin buyer, goodluck with your lies and envy jayrox/latty.

i told all i had to say in my post befor. thats 100% true and i proofed tht you lie. you dont do anything,just talking bad about me in trde chat even if i am not online ( i have my ears and eyes everywhere :spiteful: ). you link your items and say: "where are you gayrox,envy me again ? " grow up and talk to me instead of spread lies when i am not online.

just read my last post again. cause more i cant say.

and when you say i am latty,its the same when u say crossfit=spanish. only cause one played others acc for a while  when one couldnt play. just go on spreading lies again.u lied once,and i bet it is/was not your first lie  ;)

go on stealing kids money with yur lies.but then dont cry when others insult and hate you.even if its legal  ;)

The only truth is im always in illhor to buy goods and sell in irselnort, its a strategy, everyone wants to buy mc items for cheap price, unless you think you are so clean.

The rest, post your screenshots i talk shit while you are off, that i called you gayrox and do on.

- You remind me Latty, what a concidence that she knows exactly what you know, the writings, the swearings, the accusations .. What a coincidence :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

XENO IS SHUTDOWN ;D ;D ;D u dont even know the people you work for.

i proofed tht i said the truth and tht shut/xeno lie. for sure,it was not nice tht i said tht bad words,but i was really angry cause this kid lie all day long.but now i proofed it and he can cry again :spiteful:

and ok.i played lattys acc 11 days long,cause she/he (i am still not sure ;D ) had exams in school and we speak (almost)same language and i helped her/him with bosses on first island so she trusted me. but i am not latty and now i am jayrox/deutsche/cruely only again. ;)

now i said all i know and the complete truth. for more questions write pm ;)

and to shutdown/xeno : stop lie and "steal" kids/newbies money. cause tell ppl tht 10 signs are worth 5k is a little kind of scam,when they dont know it better and u say thts exactly what they are worth. lie lie lie . little kid :bad: