Shared Equipments Between Account Characters

Heat - EU

I suggest adding the possibility to use private equipments freely inside the account shared between characters of the account with all the enchantments and amplifications, this way we dont have to buy the same gears over and over again for each character inside our accounts.

:relax:

14 hours ago, Heat - EU said:

I suggest adding the possibility to use private equipments freely inside the account shared between characters of the account with all the enchantments and amplifications, this way we dont have to buy the same gears over and over again for each character inside our accounts.

:relax:

Which means you not having the necessity to amp new items all the time.

I'll be frank with you, I doubt this idea might see its realization in the near future. This because of the implications of the idea itself, if you know what I mean. 

Hii @Higgings

Well you can't use 2 characters of the same account at the same time and we already got a shared personal warehouse for each account right?

Simply we get allowed to deposit our personal stuff in that storage and withdraw from other characters of the account.

I believe even coding wise it shouldn't be that difficult, also why would you buy the same armor or weapon over and over again for each character that you own, while u got it already inside your account but in other character's storage and don't forget the enchantments and amplifications for each gear over and over again the real never ending suffering.

This way would make it easier for the players to try different characters from the same side like this feature would probably be implemented between the characters of the Elf side of your account and same goes for the MC side characters of the account.

1 hour ago, Heat - EU said:

also why would you buy the same armor or weapon over and over again for each character that you own, while u got it already inside your account but in other character's storage

You got it right. No reasonable player would do so if he/she had the chance to just swap pieces of equipment among characters they own. And I believe you're right when you say that it shouldn't be that hard to code either. The only idea that comes in my mind is that it is not convenient for devs, since it would make you not amp new items (which means less coins spent for signs). 

A similar problem is the use of Knowledge to change from a Talent Branch to another; for players it makes no sense, yet here we are... 

1 hour ago, Heat - EU said:

and don't forget the enchantments and amplifications for each gear over and over again the real never ending suffering.

Nobody forgot those. I can guarantee you that. It's the very reason why they won't do what you suggest, according to logic. 

Yet this is a worthy suggestion. In my opinion it should at least be considered.