Lack of US sapphire MC

Vanderlite

I was looking around on the other servers such as EU and I even checked out the US elf side and its painfully obvious that theres a large group of players by just walking around and checking the market. But the MC side of US is the only one ive seen that has a way smaller population. What happened on the MC side of the US server? Was there a falling out or a scandal of sorts? All i see in world chat is drama and toxicity. Its ridiculous that everywhere else the game is thriving but this server is struggling. 

• 2 months later...

Well there isnt a written history of servers but I believe the reason is the people who are leading mc side , i have seen it multiple times and i bet even mc people know that many mc players have turned side to elf or changed server because of the greediness of some players in US mc side

i dont say elves are perfect but i am telling you my opinion i saw it more than once happening people fed up because the guilds been leading by same group and you cant be against it , its like a dictatorship in a 2D game , we’ve seen badxjuju’s fall before because players were threaten to be kicked if they do dg with badxjuju members, same thing has happened to swiftfate and relax which kills the spirit of players.

and in the end you will see the group who made this happen crying about mc is low populated.

2 hours ago, jast said:

Well there isnt a written history of servers but I believe the reason is the people who are leading mc side , i have seen it multiple times and i bet even mc people know that many mc players have turned side to elf or changed server because of the greediness of some players in US mc side

i dont say elves are perfect but i am telling you my opinion i saw it more than once happening people fed up because the guilds been leading by same group and you cant be against it , its like a dictatorship in a 2D game , we’ve seen badxjuju’s fall before because players were threaten to be kicked if they do dg with badxjuju members, same thing has happened to swiftfate and relax which kills the spirit of players.

and in the end you will see the group who made this happen crying about mc is low populated.

We say this is not dictatorship, it's united. Also, relax guild is a guild that you guys call an alliance with the opposition.