Almahad is the biggest failure of warspear

Barbie11

Imagine creating new map and adding zero activities. Nobody even enters almahad lol. People still doing t3 t4, castle dungeons rather than spending time in almanad.

What a disaster man… To keep entartain +10 whales,you guys created this map and they dont even enter lol.

Now say “oh there will second part of almahad. Wait end of the year” blabalabla

I hope this game dies in few years. So many mistakes done. I am just sad seeing warspear wasted potential

I get the delusion, I perhaps understand even the frustration of fighting enemies far above the average level OR even not enjoying the island due to its current lack of content (thing which can partially be adjusted with some patience and good will of sharing useful ideas of how to make the island itself less boring) 

What I don't understand is the deliberate desire to annihilate the game entirely because of one unappreciated content. And even less understandable is the use of the "nobody" word when maybe it's only you or people in your server who do not enjoy staying there that much. 

People in my server do kill the raid boss, explore Temples, Outposts and Catacombs, obtain precious objects which even made them millionaire. Albeit you might not care of this, it still proves that your statement is incorrect.

Now, if you want to give useful advices to make the situation better a shot you are more than welcome to write in the Suggestion Section your ideas. But if that's all, I believe there's nothing left to say here.