DEAD GAME, HEAR ME OUT !!!!!!

MysticWolf

-Why the devs don't care about the old maps anymore ? 

-Only endgame and endgame.... only for people who are putting money in this game....

-There is no interest in making this game big as it was in the 2012 or early, playerbase is declining.... no promotion or anything for this game to grow.... if there are no new players there is nothing we can do in the first 2 maps...and the game will die eventually, but only ppl who spent huge money will still remain !!!!! 

-They need to make new ways to farm for gold in this game... selling gear is not an option unless you are a very high skilled player allready.... if you are a new player i can't do sh#t...... only after putting some money in this dead game you can do something....

-Let's not talk about the drops in dungeons.... where is worse.... the amount of times you need to do them to get something is insane..... you spend more money in buying stamina... and gain more to nothing in dgs.... but this is a very hard way to make gold..... no mobs or boss drops gold la 5 to 10k or maybe i don't know that because..... I NEED HIGH LVL GEAR AND NEEDS TO BE AMPLYFIED TO -DO SOMETHING BUT OH WELL I HAVE NO GOLD, because there is nothing to do to get gold or ways to get my gear, craft takes too much time and resources......

SO FOR SHORT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO IMPROVE URSELF IN THIS GAME UNLESS YOU PAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly what you mean. Its just hard to explain and I agree with most of the things you said.

Free to play players also can improve themselves without money. Only it takes long time to achieve that. If you are free to play players, I advise you to pick a class that can bring you far without heavy amped equipment. For me that class is beastmaster for sentinels side. You can solo most thing from lab, town 3 and 4 of Ayvondil, once you get level 27 equipment and few expert skills with only low amped. However new players tend to don't know about this, and struggle by picking a class that need constant life steal stats, minion etc, ended up they die a lot doing daily quest, with low damage and heavy hit from monster. Beastmaster is damage, can heal and have tank. Healer is not recommended, you will just spend most your time healing than doing damage to monster. Pick it as your first class if you f2p, so you can easy farm gold and later on you can then create the class you really want to play.

Earning gold is sure hard for f2p players. This game is not f2p friendly. It took most of my time to get gold too, weeks and months to finally "play the game". I don't involve with arena and have arena equipments yet, pvp side also another struggle, for now I just focus on my pve. If I wanted to have fun in pvp, I will just play fast paced moba games and spend zero money. Had to create multiple class to just finding some gold to buy equip and expert skills. I spent my time crying too for someone to carry me to do daily lab, but once I reach level 27, it become a bit easier for me.

To your third point, it is true. Doing dungeons in this game is not so rewarding. It base on luck. So you can run 1 dungeon and get drop, or do thousands run and get nothing. Low chance of drops, not even fragments exist in this game, or there are dungeon points to be exchanged for equips, would be better for those who spam dungeon and don't get anything. For example, currently, players can exchange arena points and crimson corundom for equips, why not make the same for dungeons. That is why, I don't do much dungeon, I just buy equip from market, so my time playing this game are mostly me doing daily quest and grind gold and repeat rather than playing its content. Yeah it is meh and no fun. Wanted to become pve only player, but that side also meh considering dungeon the only way you get good equips and low drop chance and all. It’s becoming repetitive for me for sure and decide to drop the game at times. And don't mention about knowledge, haven't unlock any main talent, I hope I get it before spring. Just have to do it slow.

So yeah, gold that I get doing all that, I manage to create other class as well with decent equip only to feel the depth of that class. The endgame basically the same long run. So yeah, you can do anything, without spending a cent on this game. You only need time. Lots of it, but I can assure you it can be boring at times as you need months to be comfortable at playing.

Edited by Skstorm

19 hours ago, Skstorm said:

Free to play players also can improve themselves without money. Only it takes long time to achieve that. If you are free to play players, I advise you to pick a class that can bring you far without heavy amped equipment. For me that class is beastmaster for sentinels side. You can solo most thing from lab, town 3 and 4 of Ayvondil, once you get level 27 equipment and few expert skills with only low amped. However new players tend to don't know about this, and struggle by picking a class that need constant life steal stats, minion etc, ended up they die a lot doing daily quest, with low damage and heavy hit from monster. Beastmaster is damage, can heal and have tank. Healer is not recommended, you will just spend most your time healing than doing damage to monster. Pick it as your first class if you f2p, so you can easy farm gold and later on you can then create the class you really want to play.

Earning gold is sure hard for f2p players. This game is not f2p friendly. It took most of my time to get gold too, weeks and months to finally "play the game". I don't involve with arena and have arena equipments yet, pvp side also another struggle, for now I just focus on my pve. If I wanted to have fun in pvp, I will just play fast paced moba games and spend zero money. Had to create multiple class to just finding some gold to buy equip and expert skills. I spent my time crying too for someone to carry me to do daily lab, but once I reach level 27, it become a bit easier for me.

To your third point, it is true. Doing dungeons in this game is not so rewarding. It base on luck. So you can run 1 dungeon and get drop, or do thousands run and get nothing. Low chance of drops, not even fragments exist in this game, or there are dungeon points to be exchanged for equips, would be better for those who spam dungeon and don't get anything. For example, currently, players can exchange arena points and crimson corundom for equips, why not make the same for dungeons. That is why, I don't do much dungeon, I just buy equip from market, so my time playing this game are mostly me doing daily quest and grind gold and repeat rather than playing its content. Yeah it is meh and no fun. Wanted to become pve only player, but that side also meh considering dungeon the only way you get good equips and low drop chance and all. It’s becoming repetitive for me for sure and decide to drop the game at times. And don't mention about knowledge, haven't unlock any main talent, I hope I get it before spring. Just have to do it slow.

So yeah, gold that I get doing all that, I manage to create other class as well with decent equip only to feel the depth of that class. The endgame basically the same long run. So yeah, you can do anything, without spending a cent on this game. You only need time. Lots of it, but I can assure you it can be boring at times as you need months to be comfortable at playing.

I kind of disagree on it taking extremely long. With ayvondil changes and t4/t3 being super fast to open, you can get decent gears relatively fast. Especially if eventually you'll end up having, for example, 2 chars at that stage, and do pelion on both of them 1-2x a week.

While it's true that doing quests isn't going to get you to a high amp instantly, you can pretty comfortably get good enough gears to start doing different content. Especially since most of the gears nowadays are extremely cheap, as long as they're not the most meta choice.

Personally i think a big part of why it feels like it's impossible to reach high level content is that there is a really big jump in difficulty from ayvondil t4 to t5/almahad. But it's not impossible, it'll just take some time. You'll need to build a good base for a char: some talents, decent gears and hopefully near max level. That takes proportionally alot more time than anything before that, which is why closing that gap will probably seem like a brick wall for alot of people, especially if they're looking for completely linear progression. 

6 hours ago, vavavi said:

I kind of disagree on it taking extremely long. With ayvondil changes and t4/t3 being super fast to open, you can get decent gears relatively fast. Especially if eventually you'll end up having, for example, 2 chars at that stage, and do pelion on both of them 1-2x a week.

While it's true that doing quests isn't going to get you to a high amp instantly, you can pretty comfortably get good enough gears to start doing different content. Especially since most of the gears nowadays are extremely cheap, as long as they're not the most meta choice.

Personally i think a big part of why it feels like it's impossible to reach high level content is that there is a really big jump in difficulty from ayvondil t4 to t5/almahad. But it's not impossible, it'll just take some time. You'll need to build a good base for a char: some talents, decent gears and hopefully near max level. That takes proportionally alot more time than anything before that, which is why closing that gap will probably seem like a brick wall for alot of people, especially if they're looking for completely linear progression. 

Yeah. Mine already have decent equips. Just lack of talent and some amped. T5 and Almahad really challenging to do, its good. Though I don't play those areas any often, you basically can reach max level without them anyway, maybe later, or when it become a requirement to go to next new part of the island or something.

16 hours ago, Skstorm said:

Yeah. Mine already have decent equips. Just lack of talent and some amped. T5 and Almahad really challenging to do, its good. Though I don't play those areas any often, you basically can reach max level without them anyway, maybe later, or when it become a requirement to go to next new part of the island or something.

Yea the difficulty jump there is pretty big. Although most of that comes, for t5 atleast, from talents. They make a massive difference there, but are very expensive and time consuming to get, eapecially if you're not in a guild that actuvely does events there.

Personally I'd love to see t5 talent prices lowered a bit, gold wise atleast. They're by far the most expensive ones to upgrade, while also being more or less a requirement to do the map properly.