ADDING MODIFICATION ON OUTFIT COSTUMES

DARKLORDESe

Well I just wanted to let you know what I wanted to be added at outfit costume, I want to be added option UNBINDS and a new opportunity to be added an bonus depending of rarities, unique of them to add an additional bonus with proper procentuale points with charm, luck, carma, thoose tipe could help player to example charm help you with a rised chance procent at amp and enchanting items, luck helps you to get an better probablyty chance to get a drop, carma is for popularity of player... all proceeds can be with 5% 10% 15%.

Edited by DARKLORDESe

Wasn't there a topic in suggestions that was about the same thing about a month ago?

Yep. And over 9000 people said that that wouldnt be a good idea, as costumes lose their original purpose :( sorry dark

Yep. And over 9000 people said that that wouldnt be a good idea, as costumes lose their original purpose :( sorry dark

hate it :/... why why... they should update them not only be a simple outfit and pay 1m gold for unique and doesnt do nothing only changes look should do have a bonus too with charm, luck, carma, dohh.. .

• 2 weeks later...

Search the forum and you might be charmed with one of the other 1m topic about this subject and you might be lucky to see 10m rejects about it.