Reaper so OP

How is it possible  a reaper with +8/+9 pvp weapons can hit +8k damage that is absurd, look on Youtube the same reapers users put up the tests, His beast mode is absurdly very broken, I've seen full greatness players get killed by reapers with +6k/7k hit, nerfed elf for damage reasons, They resist so much and have a good life that they are almost wardens, Very unfair , but staff do nothing to balance reapers and chieft , I am very much hoping that you will read and be able to take action on the matter.

bro forgot to equip pvp gear lmao

3 hours ago, Maid said:

bro forgot to equip pvp gear lmao

I have a full greatness warden with 15+ books and I still get hit like 6 or 7k? I even got damage reduction as wd. That reaper has maybe 1 or 2 books and unfinished greatness.

В 04.10.2023 в 00:36, borisdekleer сказал:

I have a full greatness warden with 15+ books and I still get hit like 6 or 7k? I even got damage reduction as wd. That reaper has maybe 1 or 2 books and unfinished greatness.

can we get the video?

• 1 month later...
В 04.10.2023 в 00:36, borisdekleer сказал:

Light armor moment 🤣