Suggestions to add new dungeons at irselnorth

Hellprince

I think u should add solo dungeon like at map 1 (lv6, lv9 and 12). at irselnorth too lv 15, 18 and 21. Also why quest blue should disappeared ( not all) after reach lv21+. Well quest on ayvondil especially at t3 (anzu lri/marakosh) and t4 (Pelion/tomlugu) is gud enuf to search gold and quest still fun too. But if u strong enuf to quest solo or have party. And somehow it's hard to search party. Its hard if u not op or have party or maybe multi using two char. Man I'm crying here because I'm nub player. My shaman weak, my warlock weak also. I just quest t1 and t2 on ayvondil. And swamp if no one inv or join me to quest together at t3/t4. People suggest me to join guild. It's still same. Well if have solo dg at those lv at irselnorth. Maybe 😏 it will help some weak people like me too maybe 🤔 and berengar tower need party too. Hard also 🤪 especially mythic I can't solo. Easy-heroic I got nothing too. 

I doubt they would make any more solo dg. 

Warspear is a party based game and Solo dg on Map 1 was essentially a necessity because of people believing they are mandatory. 

I do think they should make a WoW style raid dungeon in Irselnort that someone had suggested before but definitely no solo dungeons

5 hours ago, Drakoslayd said:

I doubt they would make any more solo dg. 

Warspear is a party based game and Solo dg on Map 1 was essentially a necessity because of people believing they are mandatory. 

I do think they should make a WoW style raid dungeon in Irselnort that someone had suggested before but definitely no solo dungeons

I still hope they make another solo dg again at irselnorth. That will help A lot for player who stay at lvl 22 below, lazy, weak and struggle player, because we need room for farming place. If dungeon at map 1 is really essential and necessary. Why not make another at irselnorth

Indeed I agreed too. This game should based party based game. Not solo quest or dg. But the fact that many people do anything solo. It's hard to search party

Raid dungeons, that isn't bad. For strong player with guild 10+. I do agree with this too, but again I hope they will make solo dg like map 1 at irselnorth. 

The first 2 dungeons of Ayvondil are also mandatory to progress the questline. At which point would you stop making them solo friendly?

19 minutes ago, Raislin said:

The first 2 dungeons of Ayvondil are also mandatory to progress the questline. At which point would you stop making them solo friendly?

Do you mean ponti and strap? If yes. I have lv 27 shaman, 29 lock, 20 dk can't kill em alone. My druid lv 32, seeker lv 30, and warden lv 18 can't do solo em either 😏. Really I just too weak and nob I know. Every day I never do those quest kill ponti and strap cus if no one inv or join my party I can't solo 😌. Also lv 24 not drop again right 🤔? on those boss

On 9/8/2023 at 1:32 PM, Hellprince said:

Do you mean ponti and strap? If yes. I have lv 27 shaman, 29 lock, 20 dk can't kill em alone. My druid lv 32, seeker lv 30, and warden lv 18 can't do solo em either 😏. Really I just too weak and nob I know. Every day I never do those quest kill ponti and strap cus if no one inv or join my party I can't solo 😌. Also lv 24 not drop again right 🤔? on those boss

No I mean Rotting Garden and Termitary dungeons. Satrap and Pontifices are a thing of their own and should be doable depending on which boss you decide to go to. They vary greatly in difficulty, for low levels anyway. A strong healing minion and set or two of potions should do the trick. 

5 hours ago, Raislin said:

No I mean Rotting Garden and Termitary dungeons. Satrap and Pontifices are a thing of their own and should be doable depending on which boss you decide to go to. They vary greatly in difficulty, for low levels anyway. A strong healing minion and set or two of potions should do the trick. 

I see I'm wrong 😆. But who want spam on easy-heroic at Rg and termit for equipment. Probably only mystic when event like book etc. And those guys solo, using 2 char or using party on mystic only if not for quest yellow maybe 🤔, and again searching party is bit hard somehow especially when we talking about low lvl 26 below Because solo spam I can't do it also. I tried help someone pass dg Rg at normal with my seeker. My seeker lv 29 anyway not 30 typo. Bro it's embrassing I spam many potion. I also using free cat minion My gear lv 28 cloac only anyway 😁. And it's 2 stam 😌. Normal garden only me lv29 and bd lv19. I got nothing from normal dg Rg too. My seeker mana always empty too. I want spam dg using my dk and ranger lv 20. I want to farming something since lv up. Is so long. And for farming I using lv 13 on dg map 1 anyway hahaha 😂 add my seeker to ur friend list anywayScreenshot_2023-09-10-02-40-25-65_c919c9a1cd92b191011af9968d4bf81f.thumb.jpg.7c0c4d2b6a4368d89bf2e529b731d5b1.jpg

Edited by Hellprince
😁

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2023 at 2:10 AM, Kyle39 said:

The initial two dungeons in Ayvondil are integral to advancing the questline. At what stage do you intend to discontinue the emphasis on solo-friendliness for these dungeons?

Not any more. 

They removed the necessity of those dungeons.