Why necro talents are so useless

BlackAdam22

I am talking about infection , acid shield, panic talents. They are so meaningless that i dont even swich between each other. Most of the time acid shield talent doesnt remove debuff. Panic talent skill i dont even know work properly, it is impossible to test in gvg and lastly infection talent also useless since its explositon takes time to activate slow debuff.

I like the new branches and new talents for necro but these oldest 3 talents literally trash. I decided to compare with other classes and other classes have at least 1 good talent. So in near future, is it possible to rework at least one of them? I can safely say that all necros have the same opinion about these 3 talents. They just bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I use only infection (1/4) with faithful connection skill on a lot mobs or war. For example on event mobs (last event stage 2) i check that and when they attack me (20-30 mobs) i spell on one mob infection and wait something about 4-5 s and cast faithful connection before the this one mob explode. What happened is this. All take 3k hits so i do that again! And the die all. I wanna test this on lab but I don't have panic skill (the last one i didn't want really for what?!). So it also can with infection skill i think (?). Acid shield you say? Well i have (1/4) and use for only to slow mob when i cross other location like before pterix or now baits with full party when we do bosses. So tank have enough time to react and take agro or people in party have lag in game. Between i play a lot on mobile data internet not WiFi connection because I don't have ANY lag like people with WiFi. You to do gays? In dg (i mean acid rain) i heal others with that. It's not a lot but i have time to chain skill reaction which is combo with relics I don't even start coz it's very, very op. Last but it's important i must say i check my all armor (armor, legs, gloves and hood) which i wearing like 5 years and spend many hours in game to upgrade them (i'm free user more fun you know 😊) and collect finally full new set with new stats and i fly now with +1 +2 them haha but what can i say (trust me i know what i saying) it's well very and very op. With my HP less than 5k i can now use more combo and new style it's already in motion when i fight. For example bosses like 90k i can easy solo. I try attack pterix and 50% done but others still me so idk. Mayby other days I try. 

That's all for now. Good luck 🌱

• 3 months later...