[2023.04.10] The "Technomagic Grimoire: Chapter III" and “Dungeons’ Raiders” events of the week as well as the Holiday Weekly Rankings Tournament!

LeeLoo

• Administrators

koliz_arkanikum_1200x630.png

Dear friends!

As you know, for the students of the School of Magic, each test and exam is a real holiday, because any progress in the educational process guarantees exciting adventures on the Blissful Isle! And you can always escape from cramming in the dungeons of Arсaniсum, because this week you will find 2 guaranteed rewards at once!

• costumes "Admiral Octopus" and "Captain Swordtooth" were added in all holiday Dungeons (the drop rate increases with the level of the dungeon);
  • the rarest classless book "Combat Agility" was added to holiday Dungeons "Refuge of the Technomage Survivor V", "Refuge of the Technomage Survivor VI" and "Refuge of the Technomage Survivor VII" (the drop rate increases with the level of the dungeon);
  • 2 guaranteed basic rewards for completing any holiday Dungeon;
  • x2 increased the daily limit of Knowledge for completing Dungeons;
  • x2 Guild points for completing all holiday Dungeons.

Event time: 10.04 13:00 CEST - 17.04 12:00 CEST

Don’t forget about 50 prize places in the Holiday Weekly Rankings Tournament in the "Completed Holiday Dungeons" category with wonderful rewards:

1st place: "Admiral Octopus" and "Captain Swordtooth" costumes and 100 City of Technomages Caches

2nd place: "Captain Swordtooth" costume and 75 City of Technomages Caches
3rd place: 50 City of Technomages Caches

4th-10th places: 20 City of Technomages Caches
11th-20th places: 10 City of Technomages Caches
21st-50th places: 5 City of Technomages Caches

Tournament time: 10.04 00:00 CEST - 17.04 00:00 CEST

Go ahead, for battle trophies!

AIGRIND

30 minutes ago, Aglaophotis said:

Can someone tell me what are the "basic" rewards ?

Pots ? Scrolls ? Bars ?

2 items in normal chest, reputation chests still only have 1 item

31 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Craft materials :2Thumbs:

Haha, so if you happen to find weapons, accessories or even a book, there wont be a second one :smile:

Craft materials are not cheap enough, we really needed to make them more common.

9 hours ago, Aglaophotis said:

Haha, so if you happen to find weapons, accessories or even a book, there wont be a second one :smile:

Craft materials are not cheap enough, we really needed to make them more common.

As a matter of fact, there could a 2nd one of them. Some guy in EU dropped 2 books from elm i think. And a half set of light mermen was dropped in our server

1 hour ago, Ahmed Didar said:

As a matter of fact, there could a 2nd one of them. Some guy in EU dropped 2 books from elm i think. And a half set of light mermen was dropped in our server

Holy crap I need that luck all year

12 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Holy crap I need that luck all year

I don't really like word luck in drops. it just doesn't make sense for a game. it needs to be more fair to everyone playing

Please on behalf of all the prople playing warspear, we urge you to remove green/blue craft resources from event dgs 

and make drop system better for everyone, it should not be one player getting back to back drops while others get blue green s****. I hope you would work on this in upcoming weeks of spring event

Edited by Necromaa