Reseller in Warspear Online

adywijaya

Warspear game is all about business. 

Miracle coins, gold, cc, and other currency. 

Thousands of exchanges of goods happen every day.

One thing that is inevitable is resellers.

I see mindset of warspear online player most think is reseller is bad. 

Why? Maybe because they take advantage of other people? Maybe they take profit for whatever they selling. (which ofc they had to do it in sense to make a money) and other reasons i couldn't put here. 

Reselling item is one of many way to make money in warspear online. Either is resell dg item or miracle shop item. 

Is becoming reseller morally wrong? I don't know, the answer possibly can be yes or no. 

Is reselling item against rules? I don't think so. Since reseller actually makes price more competitive. 

Why? Because more sellers mean more competitive price. And Because if economic in one certain area monopolize by one party. They can set prices As they want. 

Alot people refused to selling and buying from reseller. 

And reseller also refused to be outsmarted (they used low lvl characters to do trade so people have no idea who actually he is) 

But in my perspective. If you don't like it just don't buy it. And nobody force you to buy anything anyways. If you like certain item in certain prices. You can always ask world chat. So stop crying about prices. 

Some people think reseller really have control to certain price of item. I'd say nothing can control price of item other than supply and demand (a very basic of economic law) 

Also become reseller is not easy

You need capital

You need patience 

You need big inventory to store item

You need good skill to negotiating prices. 

Etc. 

If you refused to buy and sell item to reseller, its okay its all your right to do whatever you want in game. Just don't cry about prices. 

I speak all about this as perspective of player and reseller. I used to be reseller but quit long time ago since t3t4t5 quest and bosses gives a lot of gold. I can simply easy farm them to make 100k-200k within 4 days. Is just not worth anymore become reseller in my opinion. There's alot way to make gold. (farm, craft, dg, arena, etc) but yeah people still called me reseller which irritated me, and what i can do is simply put them onto ignore list. And i dont have problem buying item from reseller as long as we have good deal. 

And i like to know your thoughts about reseller in our beloved game. 

images (80).jpeg

Interesting topic,
I was planning to start reselling.
Thanks for reminding me.

I mean people just complain about it because instead of them taking advantage of someone underpricing their items, they're getting their need for said items abused.