Vendano castle quest problem on legion side

adywijaya

This quest works like 6 shadow and sea witch which only allow questor only to enter. I suggest to change the portal so other player non questor can enter, so new player can get help easily. Basically you forcing player to able to solo it. It has 10k hp, it's not much but still pretty hard for newbie class with average amp and gears. Unlike 6 shadow and sea witch while there are some people farming it and you can ask help from them but this quest nobody will farm it because it drops nothing other than 12 gold. I found nothing like this quest to be found in Sentinel side <elf side>. So please consider my suggestion. 

Screenshot_2023-03-08-06-24-50-002_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-08-06-24-58-023_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

I do agree that 6 shadows and Sea Witch should be open for everyone and I do agree regarding this quest aswell. 

What I suggest you do for this quest is get a tank minion [preferably Depth Horror] and use it to pull aggro and put Lightning Shield on it as you deal damage to it

12 hours ago, adywijaya said:

This quest works like 6 shadow and sea witch which only allow questor only to enter. I suggest to change the portal so other player non questor can enter, so new player can get help easily. Basically you forcing player to able to solo it. It has 10k hp, it's not much but still pretty hard for newbie class with average amp and gears. Unlike 6 shadow and sea witch while there are some people farming it and you can ask help from them but this quest nobody will farm it because it drops nothing other than 12 gold. I found nothing like this quest to be found in Sentinel side <elf side>. So please consider my suggestion. 

Screenshot_2023-03-08-06-24-50-002_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-08-06-24-58-023_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Yeah, it is one of the area when a player gets stuck, they are forced to level up their char to get to higher level (22 or 24) and get decent gears of those levels in order to solo it. But at lvl 21 maybe you can do it with tank minion, carry some hp pots and buff yourself with dmg scrolls and pots.
Let us know if it worked for you.

2 hours ago, Venkery said:

Yeah, it is one of the area when a player gets stuck, they are forced to level up their char to get to higher level (22 or 24) and get decent gears of those levels in order to solo it. But at lvl 21 maybe you can do it with tank minion, carry some hp pots and buff yourself with dmg scrolls and pots.
Let us know if it worked for you.

13 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I do agree that 6 shadows and Sea Witch should be open for everyone and I do agree regarding this quest aswell. 

What I suggest you do for this quest is get a tank minion [preferably Depth Horror] and use it to pull aggro and put Lightning Shield on it as you deal damage to it

Thank you for both of you. I managed to finish it with minion + pot + scroll and buff from charmer bird. The charmer gives me buff from outside. This really challenging and frustrating at same time lol. 

7 hours ago, adywijaya said:

Thank you for both of you. I managed to finish it with minion + pot + scroll and buff from charmer bird. The charmer gives me buff from outside. This really challenging and frustrating at same time lol. 

I am Glad I helped but I do wish Aigrind would change these to be open for everyone. 

Maybe this quest in particular but shadows and sea witch have their own charm to them since you can't get any help for them but i could see how it would be annoying for sea witch since its a "mandatory" quest. Unless of course you are in a high level guild and unity the whole guild into the instance. It's hilarious.