Teleportation

Vanhelsing

It's quite a walk from one end of the map to another. It can take long for all to come together for a fight. So, there could be some teleportation stones or portals around the map. Or the respawn statues could also serve as transportation points. Especially later when the map gets bigger and bigger.

i imagine it to be like

a) portals from d2

B) stones near instances in wow. (so your partymate must summon you there)

also stones of respawn from wow would be cool. Too lazy to remove 10 eq parts and die. Not to mention i have to re-equip them.

I mean the system is already there. Respawn statutes already serve for teleportation. When you die they transport you to them. It's just about adding the feature of player initiated transport between the statutes. This will be important later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now the map has gotten quite big. When I do something on other part of map and then go helping someone on other part I have to walk quite long. It would be really very helpful if I could just teleport from Nadir-Sard to Camp Gasphel. I loose a lot of time often on just wandering around. It's very bad if you need to go on more places at short time (like when helping or gathering for boss looting).

Yes u got the point there, if not thleport than atleast any kind of fast traveling, would be realy realy helpful.

• 4 weeks later...

i believe that these 2 things would solve all the problem:

first: mounts?

second: summoning (as a shaman/druid skill?) and/or summoning portals like u guys said.

would be awesome ^^

To force AiGrind -

mount can be rented for 1, 2, 4 or 24h for gold, and perma mount can be for p2p

We will see what Santa bring us in the future updates! Now the first priority is to fix the critical bugs and add skills ,shop online ,friend list and other things:)

We will see what Santa bring us in the future updates! Now the first priority is to fix the critical bugs and add skills ,shop online ,friend list and other things:)

Exactly! Mounts coming December 2012!  : D