does types of equipment used during a hunt effect drop?

Warlion

Will wearing CC equipment or arena equipment effect a boss drop rate? For example  I'm using CC boots and gloves with arena spadon to hunt for bg gear. Is it better to use firm mail boots and gloves with an acute Claymore to get a freaking bg drop?  :unknw: its just a thought since I see noobs who r questing get the drops most the time. BG drops are way to rare and astral bosses drop better equipment more often  :crazy:

Drop rates are random, but normally the drop goes to the player who does the most damage when boss is almost dead, Idk but base on my experience from hunting, drops are random and last hitter usually gets the drop or the person who was hugging the boss the whole time like the tanker  :wacko:

So no, nothing changes the drop rate, it's just random and luck

Drop rates are random, but normally the drop goes to the player who does the most damage when boss is almost dead, Idk but base on my experience from hunting, drops are random and last hitter usually gets the drop or the person who was hugging the boss the whole time like the tanker  :wacko:

So no, nothing changes the drop rate, it's just random and luck

got way more drops on healer than dmg dealer,

look at spanish  :facepalm:

got way more drops on healer than dmg dealer,

look at spanish  :facepalm:

yeah I know, somehow healer always gets drop  :wacko: but when we hunt in laby I always notice that the people who rich and go full pene get drops  :tease:

I gonna have to try switching to firm gloves and boots  ;D. Something's gotta give with bg. Insane drop rate. I've noticed from trade chat that about every three or four days a bg drop shows up. Its just wild to see way more astral lvl 17 lvl 18 gear than bg

I gonna have to try switching to firm gloves and boots  ;D . Something's gotta give with bg. Insane drop rate. I've noticed from trade chat that about every three or four days a bg drop shows up. Its just wild to see way more astral lvl 17 lvl 18 gear than bg

Last time Astral Drop rates where soooooooo high you get drops every 2 kills, and Medusa dropped us 3 helms in less than an hour + Boss respawn was very fast, 1st boss = 10 minutes, 2nd-eyes = 3 minutes.

Cool then, i did bg quest when i was lvl 17 :D lolz

I wield firm, 2 drop by lambert and one by drogon.

So i dont think its random.

Well, Once I was hunting BG all day then 1 guy left so we invite another and he got drop at 2nd kill he using good gear, It's random, or should I try doing bg with lvl 3 armour? There is just 1 thing I seem to know, If u  have a quest wherein you need to get item from a boss like Genie, then there is a higher chance you can get a drop or I think it just give that player all drops, I've noticed this from genie, happened like 8 times, Invite noobs for quests and they got drops at 1 kill.