Guild Truces

SaltyCoffe

[    I will post it here since I failed yesterday and posted it in support section D:   ]

Hi everyone, I want to try and explain this "idea" I had ( i think everyone wants it in the end xD )

First of all I want to talk about truces in games and after all the years how to improve the function of it ; for now it's just a "we allied" , because there are no ways to actually in-game truce another guild ( talking about same alliance ).

My suggestion was to make a function where you can "truce" another guild and make a truce chat where you can talk about how to move with raids events ecc... or ask about many other things .

Of course make a delay for trucing guilds otherwise it could be abusable and make a truce limit at like 1 or 2

Up to the administrators if they want to make alliance working in gvg  ecc.. but just for the chat would be a good improvement after all these years

Thank you for the attention,

have a great day.:pig1gy:

I honestly don't like this idea as every guild in their alliance should be working together to strengthen their alliance and fight against their enemies alliance. 

Example. Legion guilds shouldn't fight against allied guilds but instead should fight the Sentinel Guilds. 

This idea though not bad shouldn't be done. I would prefer something else such as a guild tech tree instead

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I honestly don't like this idea as every guild in their alliance should be working together to strengthen their alliance and fight against their enemies alliance. 

Example. Legion guilds shouldn't fight against allied guilds but instead should fight the Sentinel Guilds. 

This idea though not bad shouldn't be done. I would prefer something else such as a guild tech tree instead

That's simply not good. All guild regardless of faction will compete naturally. Since elf can't kill another elf guilds in place such as raid boss, they must depends on the mc side to help them kill their competitor.

5 hours ago, Overhoul said:

That's simply not good. All guild regardless of faction will compete naturally. Since elf can't kill another elf guilds in place such as raid boss, they must depends on the mc side to help them kill their competitor.

Guilds are too competitive against their own faction. I honestly don't like members of an alliance fighting each other to the point guilds get stolen, items getting taken, and guilds completely deleted from the game. 

I am all for a friendly competition but not to the extent as we see in our beloved game currently. 

This will only fuel more of these occurrences 

16 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Maybe I took it too far with the "idea" xD ; but one thing I would like is at least the "truce" for the "truce chat" so people can co-operate better for raids for example, I don't see the bad in having a chat together