Mage barrier rework ideas

Overhoul

I think the current barrier is idk very situational which is easily gets countered. So these are my ideas to improve the barrier

First Idea

For every 5/4/3/2 auto attacks ignore the next auto attack deals to the character. This is to increase mage's survival mostly in PvE. 

Second Idea

For every 6/5/4/3 dodged attacks, reduce the next attack by 50%/65%/80%/90%. This is to make mage be able to take more damage in PvE or PvP because mage currently is very fragile. Also, mage now works with dodge ,vamp build and doesn't depends on accu,vamp build.

Third Idea

Every time mage lose  30%/25%/20%/15% of hp, receive a barrier that return the enemy damage back by 15%/20%/25%/30% for 3/4/5/6 second. Ability only works once every 10 seconds. Basically like shaman because why not.

Fourth Idea

When health falls below 15%/20%/25%/30%, receive a barrier that absorb [(100/200/300/400)+(40%/60%/80%/100% of max hp)+(5%/10%/15%/20% of magic damage)] for 4/5/6/7 secs. When the shield is broken or the duration ends, deals damage equals to 100%/150%/200%/250% of absorbed damage to all enemies 3 yards around the character. Skill deals damage to 3/4/5/7 amount of player and unlimited amount of monster. Character cannot move, using skill or dealing auto-attacks for the duration of the effect. Ability only works once in 90 seconds. Mainly for fun. Idk if it's OP or not maybe it's OP in GvG or war and weak in arena. I thinks it's cool though.

Edited by Overhoul
*fourth idea damage increased

First idea is basically old barrier which was kinda better actually.

For second, Dodge requires too much investment to reach amounts that can dodge anything, I'd change your suggestion to "with chance equal to dodge %" and add a cooldown, I guess.

Third doesn't sound much like a barrier that the mage wants.

Fourth is interesting in theory, although you'd have to tweak the numbers quite a bit.

The problem with the barrier is that it is a passive skill, which helps in PvP, but weakens it in PvE, while in the cacique it is the opposite... the barrier should be an Active skill, so in my opinion it could protect much more, more being a passive skill, if you increase her protection it will get even more OP in PvP, because compared to magic chief, mage is much superior.