MESSAGE FOR DEVELOPERS

Invorial

Well developers, many people already told to you problems, i don't wanna be offensive but this is so bad now, many people was asking for rebalance, but you gived nerfs to all, but after buffed back elfs, in some servers the elves commands the zones, in US-Sapphire elfs lead the server, in BR-Tourmaline there is a balance but still being strongers elfs, in EU-Emerald the server is leadering elves, and guild with alliance in mc, left servers i don't know too much, but are the most that players use, I am really tired of this, problem isn't a multitude of players on Sentinnels side, the problem is what are you doing, Sentinnels have too many stronger skills being comparated with Legion:

Sentinnels have instant damage even Legion have periodical damage, this makes a lot of problems, in pve the best damage is periodically and pvp is better instantly, right now in my server Sentinnels are winning the most of things, there's a fight from too long, new players can't get PvP set many pro players already have Greatness and an amplification of +8 +9 +10, many players with books and mermen items, and i will tell you this:

Rogue vs Blade Dancer, always win Blade dancer, even with +6 +7 +8 could win vs rogue with +8 +9, because their shields, their heavy armor with mermen items, their resist and some stuns and damage reduction is so broken, and now look rogue, just damage and few dodge because was nerfed.... no shield, no resist, no reduction damage and light armor pfffff...

Charmer vs Templar is balanced battle but templar have most damage burst and so many stuns even charmer can spawn dogs that can be easily killed by anyone +6 +7.

Warden vs Barbarian all we know that before warden was the best tank ever seen, could tank any raid without dying but that's not the problem now, is nerfed and well is ok, the problem of this two classes is barbarian have a lot of damage because their berserker power, but their defensive skills got nerfed and want to buff it back with talents? isn't worth anyway, even warden now decreases a lot of damage and stun decent, they too got so much damage because their skill that increases autoattack for so much!!!!.

Shaman vs Druid Is good battle i really don't will say so much about this, shaman is op damager too, something that couldnt be, is a healer class, even druid stun a lot even they got a nerf of cooldown before, but just was a cooldown reduction of 1-2 seconds, they keep making perma stun and when near to die can use in anytime barrier or patronage, they increases penetration too for any ally.

Necromancer vs Priest Mmmm well.... Is not so much bad, but necromancer should have stuns that don't remove by touching, and it haves periodically damage so, easily destroyed their stun.

Mage vs Warlock All we know that this classes are the best for kill themselves, the warlock has so many stuns and well, good damage by no using skill points on stuns, I saw so many videos on youtube of warlocks making a lot of stun but is so bad doing damage to enemy, even I saw on arena of my server, and mage have a good shield for pvp and so much damage and resist skill, it haves too increment defence too, so for what a lot of amplification?

Mage vs Chieftain This is not good good, but let's see, chieftain is so similar to mage, resists, area damage, mana skills, much damage at first skill  and area debuff movement so much similar between them, but, the only ones differences that I have expected are: mage ranged and chieftain melee; mage instant damage at strongers skills of area damage(so good for arena) and chieftain is perodically on area damage; and mage can get more penetration stat by their skill of mana, is on each skill used of the mage even chieftain need wait cooldown of skill for get 10%-25% of maximum mana, and no one cheiftain upgrade this skill.

Seeker vs Rogue Seekers op for shield so much speed, penetration skill, autoattack skill, new talent broken too and well, rogue literally have nothing.

Hunter vs Ranger Ranger have burst damage and instant so good, can hit any player wth 2 3 attacks and dead instantly, and with their enemies of same amplification could kill in 5-6 attacks and stun it good, blessing no got nerf, it got buff... Now what about of hunter? it haves periodically damage as many of Legion and isn't good on there, so low stun and well bad bad and bad.

Paladin vs Death Knight this is broken too, let's say that Death Knight could make permanent stun, but defensive stats like: parry, block and dodge makes it useless, even paladin can heal itself a lot, can use shield, can use area stun and can support too much all allies.

And well, so many more bad things that players don't like you should know for anything have a forum with a Suggestions channel, I am really tired of this, maybe this is the last post i publish asking for a rework, so I really hope that you don't make lose my time anymore I like so much this game, but Legion side can't be enjoy for players that really like those classes for mistakes maked from developers....

I NO WANT ANY MAKING COMMENTS HERE, I SEND THIS MESSAGE TO DEVELOPERS, NOT FOR PEOPLE TRYING TO SAY THAT I'AM WRONG, I MAKED MY POST OF WHAT PLAYERS THINK

Two things to point out

N.1: If you want to write to a specific person you can always use the Private Message folder or send an email using Warspear Online's official site for this specific purpose. If you write on a forum then you can't stop other users from replying or anything.

N.2: you couldn't make a worse comparison method between characters. Different classes all in all, nothing in common if not the non-official "fact" that they're the counterpart from side to side. You could make a comparison between a category of class (like every damager every tank, every support etc.), but this way of categorizing classes leads inevitably to biases. 

Plus, please, this week it is the 3rd topic I've seen about Classes. Although your message was directed to other people, try to use existing ones so that we can avoid floods.

Thank you for the understanding.