weakest characters necros

sasa

necros used to be one of the best characters in this game ..they used to kill bd ,druids paladin ,but after the new skills he became one of the weakest characters in pvp .....specially with the worst skills ever in the game like poison stupid shiled which requires the necro which is a range attacker to come near enemy which is not logic and deals low dmg and the other skill is stupider which almost has no use in the game .now bd can stun two times with shield and kills a necro easily specially when necros cant do anything against cause of stun ,druids same they have two surely stuns and one may work so no chance for necros ,and i am not only talking  about elves side .even compared to mcs side necros have the stupid skills ...all characters in this game got better except necros the same old necros

why not improve necro poison shield

like when we get hit from enemy the enemy got Dot dmg

Since enemy hit shield

sorry bad english

When will people realise that Necro's are a Full Support type? And if you are talking about 1v1 pvp, don't even go there, the game is not built for it.

Necro's are still by far the best support class available.

When will people realise that Necro's are a Full Support type? And if you are talking about 1v1 pvp, don't

second best, priests are better support, in dungeons and 5x5 anyway.

second best, priests are better support, in dungeons and 5x5 anyway.

Ah yes, the priests new skills are pretty effective. So i take it back..

"Priests & Necro's are still by far, the best support classes available."

When will people realise that Necro's are a Full Support type? And if you are talking about 1v1 pvp, don't even go there, the game is not built for it.

execuse me but u r the one who doesn't realise that necros have become weak after the new skills ,,if u realise when u make a new character, in the characteristics of necro u see that he should be stronger than priests, druids and shamans that is in theory ,but it is not..so when u give bd shields and barb healer and stuns for other characters and u give necros nothing good that is not fair.it is like giving them necros characters while necros have a shit skillls..i have a necro i could kill many characters before new skills but after even lower lvls can kill me easily

hm thats odd, necros are weak. i thought priest was weaker cuz i find it easy to beat priest than necro in arena. this is my experience that always goes arena EVERYDAY.

hm thats odd, necros are weak. i thought priest was weaker cuz i find it easy to beat priest than necro in arena. this is my experience that always goes arena EVERYDAY.

What i meant was that necros have skills that u can say stupid and equal to 0, priests for example can kill u just using the new skill and run ,,if u run too...bd now can stun 2 times with shield which should be only for healers ,druids can stun three times two of them they can attack u while u cant move,shamans got two good attack skills rouge can do range attacks etc etc,,while necros got a skill who has almost no use and other one who need u to go near enemy to give dmg so basicly u r suiciding when doing that

What i meant was that necros have skills that u can say stupid and equal to 0, priests for example can kill u just using the new skill and run ,,if u run too...bd now can stun 2 times with shield which should be only for healers ,druids can stun three times two of them they can attack u while u cant move,shamans got two good attack skills rouge can do range attacks etc etc,,while necros got a skill who has almost no use and other one who need u to go near enemy to give dmg so basicly u r suiciding when doing that

i thought this is about necro. why are you bringing the whole group? basically this is must about priest and necro.

i thought this is about necro. why are you bringing the whole group? basically this is must about priest and necro.

i am just saying in general how they make necros weaker with these new skills with respect to others i was just giving somekind of examples

i am just saying in general how they make necros weaker with these new skills with respect to others i was just giving somekind of examples

with all due respect sir u didnt get anything about what was born's said. they are weak because they are built for support. in general yes their attack n def are low neither the skills but as a support, no other legion clasess can be more capable than this class.their new skill is much useful than priest elusive because it doesnt need to run to damage a player.best second support class  yes but how much is the best? answer: not a big difference than priest. the only thing that makes priest a little bit better is the attack buff(forgot its name) rest are equal.

with all due respect sir u didnt get anything about what was born's said. they are weak because they are built for support. in general yes their attack n def are low neither the skills but as a support, no other legion clasess can be more capable than this class.their new skill is much useful than priest elusive because it doesnt need to run to damage a player.best second support class  yes but how much is the best? answer: not a big difference than priest. the only thing that makes priest a little bit better is the attack buff(forgot its name) rest are equal.

u r missing the point ,,the point was that necros were better before new skills came up ,forget about this support thing we agree at this ,...but what i say is that they made him  easily to die by others when forexample a lvl 18 bd or paldine etc can easily kill a necro in less than 5 sec which is not logic at all cause of new skills ,,,which in this case u can say necro has 0 new skills and others or most of them got 2 new very good skill with high dmg or stuns.....the poison shield and the other useless  skill are almost useless.........necros was better before these new skills

necro's are cool, there new expert's are not very good, but still one of the best classes to have in arena, dungeons.

and 1v1 it can kill almost every single class.

perfectly balanced, not weak, not OP.

Why do you still have your head in the clouds?

Let me just say this on my way out, it is rarely the case that it bad skills or classes.. it's mostly just unlearned players who just do not understand the limitations of their characters class and cannot adapt to change. There is no such thing as absolute perfection. And expect a lot more changes, this is an evolving game just like most MMO's out there.

Now excuse me while i go solo Anax with my necro...

necro's are cool, there new expert's are not very good, but still one of the best classes to have in arena, dungeons.

and 1v1 it can kill almost every single class.

perfectly balanced, not weak, not OP.

i am with you with all things that u said my point was that the new skills compared with  other characters skills are almost 0 not even one good and i mean good skill, they r a no need skills they can even delete them from the game and no necro will complain (with or without no biig difference) that was my point

as for 1v1 it used to kill almost every single class before they got good skills , after that it became hard cause they can kill u before u can even realize it