hack ,bug,lag? in arena...

crossfit

I dont have photos of this problem but dont is the first time fail. The problem is im in arena map big for example and when i go up and enemys down part of map they have range of 100m or more  :wacko: only range classes have this bug always  :unknw: hack impossible lol its a bug stupid......i dont understand why occurred this and no repair  :good: im owned and dont see the enemy lol  :facepalm: this week two times ....

yeah cross ive had that happen also in arena against druids/shamans i tried to do it myself it on same arena map different enemy but i think its only a mage class bug

yes me n scout did report this bug but stupid ppl (who has written in the topic) said we lying....ask sakray twistd they too saw this...generally druid...i have seen bd use hamstring from 5blocks away n even those bd say they are superized by this....could be lag but maybe bug :diablo:

see that topic again...

we go up..other pt down n they rape us with range attck n we couldnt kill em as we cant see...they are 100yards down!

fixx buggg,,i found in arena,,but late take screenshoot,,

some druid with wpn+9 use bug he atk me from down area,,im in top area,,wtf???

200% bug,,that 3x range from normal range,,

if not trust ask,,perezkilla druid elf use bug,

im with kozkiller he see that,,

yav,,with perezkilla see that too,,

fixxxxx not fair 3x range from normal,,im cant catch he :diablo:

it was a map with 2 bridges one top other down...we could see opponents...those guys moved down n we moved up...but i thnk they targeted scout before the match began by clicking on him....then when they were donw n we up hits started to come from down crossing the bridge.n water n killed scout......ridicolus....FIX THE BUG...DONT REMIND ME I NEED NOT TO TYPE IN CAPS ..U DONT LISTEN TO US THEREFORE I DO TO GET UR ATTENTION...SEE MY AMPLIFICATION TOPIC ALSO IN SOPPORT...26failure from4->5 n my bow stl+4

yeah i also encounter shaman with that bug too.. i thought i was lag..

:lol: I told you pvp is useless and buged but you didnt listen why you complain only when you lose  :rofl: now all rich noobs are strong accept it  :pleasantry: I know your plan was to stand in one corner set traps and wait for your opponents to come to you guess it just backfired :lol: it must be lag not buged my barb when set on charge just keeps running to the opponent and stands next too him then he uses charge not from 2 spaces away its just basic LUCK if your lucky you win if your not you lose the whole game is based on luck maybe they should lower the range of all ranged classes instead of 5spaces make it 2 then the game will be well balanced now tht rogues are down you guys are after druids/shamans  :facepalm:

but what about bug in arena which iila scout koskiller pointed....why no talk on that?

because no one else encountered such a bug yet.

I experienced this too.......... it all began in arena when...................... an innocent noob rogue was hoping enemy would surrender, he walked to the bridge then suddenly................ BANG BANG BANG!! arrows from far away hitting me like 10 blocks away :wacko:

and I also had a ranger partner in arena when I used my BD, she was behind river and still shoot the enemy who is in the other side :tease: