We started the Event very badly

Kyrai

1073199165_STAGEDIFICIL.JPG.49d90af6d80d981cc7fd491a7170801e.JPG947018051_STAGEDIFICIL2.JPG.0f0233da164c0931f6cfa0809e3c941a.JPG

I don't know, but I think I'm considering this class exclusion, the rogue can't with all that pressure, the mobs hit too much, adding that those who do damage from a distance continue to hurt him, not even a way to escape and think, It's the worst stage and that's just to spend life scrolls unnecessarily, couldn't they have put an automatic turret placement mechanism or reduce the damage of the mobs to half the current damage or even the respawn time?

And obviously Frenzy gives more damage to mobs and dodge with 15 seconds is also useless. I even use 2 minions and the poor fox gets tired of doing heal.

And ricochet is not a good option either, let's say it is spending skill points and books of oblivion in an AoE ability to use it only in that stage. They should... I don't know... make a balance of exclusive fix to the rogue again?

because if ricochet were like the chieftain's AoE damage skill it would be something else, because ricochet's mechanism is selectable, the chieftain's is active.

I imagine that stage with hunter the pathfinder arrow cd affects him a lot too, because honestly the comfortable charmer-chieftain characters make the dungeon very easy :sad: