One question ...

Ciamiau

Question

Hello guys,

my question the next..  the new Astral Crystal how many heal add on the Arena and cc weapon (both staff )?

( i wrote it many time on Trade Chat, but i never got  answer... ).

8 answers to this question

Im not sure but 37 sounds right. New runes/crystals are a nip weaker then the old ones in a level16 item. It should be a nip lower in a cc staff (35 maybe) since cc staff is lv15 and all new runes are grade after each level.

I have two questions. First question is how do i get crimson corondum  (cc). And the other question is what is a relic cause i see people asking on the chat, "Where is relic today." So if someone can help me i would appreciated. Thx ::)

Information about Crimson Corundum u can find here:  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=7338.0

Relic is a part of daily quest Relics of the village. U can get this quest from Gwido in Ghost Village . In this quest u need to find person who knows location of Stolen relic.  For completion this quest ull earn 5 cc and some gold.  Additionaly u can get one quest for 10 cc in Kamp-Riff or Camp of Legion.