portuguese brazilian translation

Destroyzer

Hey, I invited my friends to play this game, but they told me that only play this game if is in portuguese. I like to see this game in my language, too.

If you need my help, I can help you. I'm a official TweetDeck translator, then I have a bit experience with.

It's all.

Thanks.

good idea.

More languages, more players, more fun at pvp!

BUT

Polish players have even own forum, and no translation, for at least 2 months.

We must wait until they want us to make it.

There is no "need" to translate game to other languages yet. There might be option later on, but first they need to make final version of game and see more people from single country. Translation must be cost-effective, since it's not few words, but a lot of quests. And don't tell me you will do it for free, because it won't be fun after first hour anymore.

Até que enfim encontrei algum brasileiro por aqui, mas é o seguinte, eles já falaram uma vez que só vão traduzir se tiver um número grande de pessoas de tal país jogando. Seus amigos que tem que parar com essa frescura de que só jogarão se for em português porque eu duvido muito que alguém para realmente pra ler o texto inteiro de todas quests, só clicam em accept e complete mesmo.

You know, it's easier for you and your friends to learn english than to translate the game in 100 different languages. There are still many things that must be done with this game and I don't think new languages are high on the priority list right now.

• 2 months later...

good as in any game mmorpg priority is to give more satisfaction to the User.

the translation would be good because?

1¤the game is new besides having it translated into support for a language that has no other games, also facilitate the attraction of new players to the game (my friends also did not play because he is not translated)

2¤if the game is translated avoids the creation of a server for that language.The already have so many servers to fewer players.

(Cost effective) to anyone who creates a game mmorpg and not be able to translate a game without Delaying with the other functions necessary for the game and well Its hard.

note: this topic suggestions so I guess it is unnecessary criticism to a suggestion that hinders the realization of the suggestion.

é eu tb leio TODAS quest gosto muito d saber a história do q to jogando acho importante traduzir o jogo mas eles n vão traduzir tão rapidamente tenta trazer seus amgos assim mesmo quanto mais brasileiros tiver melhor

:)

Guest Mioco

é eu tb leio TODAS quest gosto muito d saber a história do q to jogando acho importante traduzir o jogo mas eles n vão traduzir tão rapidamente tenta trazer seus amgos assim mesmo quanto mais brasileiros tiver melhor

:)

Hello! You're on international forum. Use language that is understandable to all - English.

About translating to Pt-BR; I approve the idea and im up to be hired for the project. I am brazilian and i would be proud to take part in it. This would attract many brazilian/portuguese players that cant understand foreign languages.