Rogue Revamp (SURVIVOR)

Kame

First, the rogue has no ability to use Shield Skill to protect himself and no AOE Stun or Bind Skill that can be used in case the opponent outnumber him. So atleast give the rogue the skill with the ability to escape against the enemy.
>This skill is Rogue's way to escape against the enemy. 

Forbidden Technique: 4/4
Active: Character throws a Dagger in any specific area. (5 yards). Using this skill again within 3 seconds allows the character to dashes onto his dagger. Passive: After a successful dashes the Character leaves a Doppelganger at his place which gains 35% of his attributes and is maintained for 12 seconds.
Passive: After using this skill, the Action in Fight on the character will disappear.
>Also increase the skill slot panel to twelve(12).

- Rogue user comment down below if you are agree to my suggestion. And for some people saying this is unfair. I'm telling you that rogue is very useless in Castle Defense, GvG's Event and in any massive battle for being a offensive class with a single target. And rogue is the only Class using Lightweight Equipment without energy consumption. (BD is not included because BD is also a Heavy Equipment user and not only offensive class but also a Tank class)

Edited by Kame

• Higgings locked and unlocked this topic
5 hours ago, Kame said:
First, the rogue has no ability to use Shield Skill to protect himself and no AOE Stun or Bind Skill that can be used in case the opponent outnumber him. So atleast give the rogue the skill with the ability to escape against the enemy.
>This skill is Rogue's way to escape against the enemy. 

Forbidden Technique: 4/4
Active: Character throws a Dagger in any specific area. (5 yards). Using this skill again within 3 seconds allows the character to dashes onto his dagger. Passive: After a successful dashes the Character leaves a Doppelganger at his place which gains 35% of his attributes and is maintained for 12 seconds.
Passive: After using this skill, the Action in Fight on the character will disappear.

- Rogue user comment down below if you are agree to my suggestion. And for some people saying this is unfair. I'm telling you that rogue is very useless in Castle Defense, GvG's Event and in any massive battle for being a offensive class with a single target. And rogue is the only Class using Lightweight Equipment without energy consumption. (BD is not included because BD is also a Heavy Equipment user and not only offensive class but also a Tank class)

I have a suggestion

1-  passive

2-  allows you to use stealth in the middle of combat, and that when using it you leave the doppelganger

3- finally add speed movement by 30% and  remove the combat action when using stealth

It would be a kind of improvement to the basic skill instead of another expert. And would not occupy more slots in the panel. 

2 hours ago, Kaesarz said:

I have a suggestion

1-  passive

2-  allows you to use stealth in the middle of combat, and that when using it you leave the doppelganger

3- finally add speed movement by 30% and  remove the combat action when using stealth

It would be a kind of improvement to the basic skill instead of another expert. And would not occupy more slots in the panel. 

interesting but I like more his idea up there, Imagine dashes skill

Edited by Datebayo

• Kame changed the title to Rogue Revamp (SURVIVOR)