Slow Internet Connection

FantasyPremium

Hello.

So idk is this a bug.But when I enter in the game and I am getting the Slow internet connection.

After restarting the game i get the same thing.The problem is that MY CONNECTION IS GOOD.WHAT IS THIS?THIS IS SO ANNOYING.HOW COULS WE PLAY WHEN THIS THING IS SO BUGGY OT IDK WHAT..THIS HAPPENS EVERY 5-10 MINUTES

Yup.

Exactly what happened when I kept seeing a pop saying Sulla has entered the game, Sulla has left the game nonstop. Oh and this dude then came to pm me that he couldn't log his tablet cause he kept getting slow connection.

Totally.

Yup.

Exactly what happened when I kept seeing a pop saying Sulla has entered the game, Sulla has left the game nonstop. Oh and this dude then came to pm me that he couldn't log his tablet cause he kept getting slow connection.

Totally.

must of been on BR server. aint no sulla getting lag in EU

I Have personally been getting lag on and off since the new server was implemented.

It's made it almost impossible to arena, and hard on questing. I'm not the only one experiencing this. And no, my connection is perfect, i am only experiencing this in warspear.

I get lag whenever this new server s made,I saw BR is working fine but whenever i play on US and EU,I get lag,cant be a coincidence

I Have personally been getting lag on and off since the new server was implemented.

It's made it almost impossible to arena, and hard on questing. I'm not the only one experiencing this. And no, my connection is perfect, i am only experiencing this in warspear.