Runes and Crysrals!!

yanniz

Question

I was wondering how it works with runes and crystals. Because i used rune of defence on my armor then made it +1 +2 +3 and nothing happend it stay on 262 physical resistence. Pls tell me how it works.

15 answers to this question

Whenever you amp. What you are amplifying is the first status of your equipment, on this case, physical defence. Enchants are never going to be amplified.

Yea, thats great ench, it is very rare... I ever got it when i ench my gt boot and only 1 time ench xD also 18 health regen when i ench rune of healing my bg cape...

So its depend on ur lucky, u can directly get it in 1 attempt or maybe 10 attempts...

PS: Ty for ur info X

If u wanna get it u must ench many times...

Nope, it's the game mechanics.

I don't get it. Is there a guide for it or is there someone that can explain it to me good.

The only thing you must do is enchant the rune/crystal @ the item & you may get the luck & have a great charm, it's about game mechanics sometimes it may only need 1 rune/crystal to make a "Great Charm".

P.s If you didn't understand well, I've some tips to link that may can help you.

The only thing you must do is enchant the rune/crystal @ the item & you may get the luck & have a great charm, it's about game mechanics sometimes it may only need 1 rune/crystal to make a "Great Charm".

P.s If you didn't understand well, I've some tips to link that may can help you.

I'd like to add that only miracle runes and crystals have a chance of great charms.

Nope, it's the game mechanics.

Maestro are you retarded?

Of course you need to enchant many times until you get enchant. And obviously this is a game mechanic (random charms). What's your point in saying it is a game mechanic? Are you captain obvious?

Well said Ninja & Yuka,

But Maestro X can u send me tips pls thx a lot.

Sent.

You can make it not random enchs!

system sometimes fail

Thanks because you answered that bro.

Maestro are you retarded?

Of course you need to enchant many times until you get enchant. And obviously this is a game mechanic (random charms). What's your point in saying it is a game mechanic? Are you captain obvious?

People just simply doesn't really understand what "random" actually mean.