Ranger Trap, false working.

iknowuall

Ranger trap, since it is a skill supposed to be used in meele class characters, mostly in rogues to prevent the ability of invisible, it is very helpfull to the survive of the rangers and i m sure some players know what i m talking is true but, since its mostly to prevent invisible rogues to get a first atk, it should disable the use of skills bcoz if u use it in a rogue and rogue use invisible again, it work, so a wasted time trying to catch the rogue, barbarians with their new skill also cancel trap... its a little unfair for what it were supposed to do.

are u joking right? i know ranger still a little overpowered, but barb on my point of view, still the hardest to kill since u guys got stupidly high hp and def, now with block and the new skill that stun for long... hard battle

Ranger trap, since it is a skill supposed to be used in meele class characters, mostly in rogues to prevent the ability of invisible, it is very helpfull to the survive of the rangers and i m sure some players know what i m talking is true but, since its mostly to prevent invisible rogues to get a first atk, it should disable the use of skills bcoz if u use it in a rogue and rogue use invisible again, it work, so a wasted time trying to catch the rogue, barbarians with their new skill also cancel trap... its a little unfair for what it were supposed to do.

are u joking right? i know ranger still a little overpowered, but barb on my point of view, still the hardest to kill since u guys got stupidly high hp and def, now with block and the new skill that stun for long... hard battle

right! cant agree more...as of barb ...come on with so high def hp n attck u guys really dint needed stun with such long time,..

our traps r for catching rabbits n mouse that roam on streets :bomb: :rofl:

nope, ranger skill working fine read description. doesnt say anywhere to prevent skills or rogue using invisible, it is to catch a stealthed char and stop people from moving, traps ur feet so hands still work to use skills, if ur slow and he go back in invisible thats the rangers fault, also some SMART elfs use trap again on the same place and gets the rogue, cant even use crossing for roots, traps, hamstring...

imagine shaman v ranger if shaman cnt use skill? already fb have two stun skills that make u cnt use skills, 3 if you count scatter which works for 3 seconds if lvl5, update soon elfs will get a aoe skill like shaman and barb.

kuzmitch words, too "DETECT" a enemy in time, not prevent them using skills, it does exactly that detects them.

no mention of other games on this topic about rogues

and more traps coming soon with difftent abilties anyway, isnt just one trap from kuz words. so soon ranger will get the perfect trap Опубликованное фото.

update soon elfs will get a aoe skill like shaman and barb.

and more traps coming soon with difftent abilties anyway, isnt just one trap from kuz words. so soon ranger will get the perfect trap Опубликованное фото

please explain :blush: ..i mean i havent seen what kuzz wrote...is ranger next skill too trap? or a more modified trap skill?

what is aoe btw(age of empires ;D )...n next update in 1st week of december right?

please explain :blush: ..i mean i havent seen what kuzz wrote...is ranger next skill too trap? or a more modified trap skill?

what is aoe btw(age of empires ;D )...n next update in 1st week of december right?

area atk like roar and earthquake.

ranger traps: "The first skill of wide range of traps which are known for Rangers"

u mean NEW SKILL=NEW TRAP? + the old trap we have

or the current trap is modified for long range + we get a new skill?

here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=32715.0

he means many diffrent types of traps , not long range.