Bored with game need more to do.

camaranw

For all those out there that are as bored as I am and for those that havent played in forever due to no new quests I ask why do we get new skills? Or more arena gear or more shop items? What we really need is more quests to do another island or two and I know im not the only one who thinks this so I ask when will we get another island? I have been waiting 6 months now. :facepalm:

lol.. u only 6 month... me waiting more than that time... zzzzzzz really bored

I agree with u, this game should have new map, more rank lv.. not only 18.. and what make diferent now betwen old player and new player.. ahahahha nothink...

I have played since version 1.0.1 which is along time ago Icemanxxx too long to not have new islands why have next to pointless updates that make old timers quit what we need is another island which should have been made along time ago... If there was more to do maybe just maybe old timers would come back I know Eridon would he only quit because it is the same old stuff everyday just with alot of new faces.

Thats alot longer then me but it makes you realize how much we really need another island its now version 2.0.1 we should have another island by now.... But instead we have updates that give us a store and arena weapons.... Great job devs put the least important updates infront of the more important ones....

Expect new island after january?? No.. Noo.. It way too long to wait.. I'll be bore to death waiting new island.. Hope this december upcoming update, they give us new island, new level.. Come on.. Any moderator or kuz give us a new hope.. At least tell us little information about island, level, or class. :unknw: :wacko:

Hope this december upcoming update, they give us new island, new level.. Come on..

winter event quests amd xmas costumes in mc shop.

oh and one more skill to spend ur 10 points on..