NEW LEGENDARY ACHIEVEMENT or TITLE?💥

Veldora12

Warspear Online MMORPG is an open world.
I will direct what I have to say, I suggest additions to the legendary achievement. As such, the party that completes a Dungeon the fastest will receive the Legendary Achievement title. Plus, the first Solo Player to complete a Dungeon will receive the Legendary Achievement title. As such, This first player will receive a unique reward upon his completion of a Dungeon Alone.
Edited by Veldora12

5 hours ago, Veldora12 said:

the first Solo Player to complete a Dungeon will receive the Legendary Achievement title. As such, This first player will receive a unique reward upon his completion of a Dungeon Alone.

The devs already said that the game wasn't planned to be played alone (for some reason they created Vampirism and Spring DGs tho)

I mean the First Player who complete the Dungeon so any of them (nadir,sea,tech,tree,tt,garden, bg) who complete the Dungeon that's need a party, but still complete alone. That's a Achievement right? Party Dungeon but complete alone. 

I didn't say make solo dg tho

Edited by Veldora12

2 hours ago, Veldora12 said:

I mean the First Player who complete the Dungeon so any of them (nadir,sea,tech,tree,tt,garden, bg) who complete the Dungeon that's need a party, but still complete alone. That's a Achievement right? Party Dungeon but complete alone. 

I didn't say make solo dg tho

So the first player to get out of the dungeon would get the achievement? I literally didn't understand

Edited by Khrone

34 minutes ago, Khrone said:

So the first player to get out of the dungeon would get the achievement? I literally didn't understand

I guess he wanted to say that they put an achievement for the the first person who does a 5-man dungeon alone. Like soloing myth tech although you should be 5 people.

It could be challenging, however, I believe you already answered him above.:vp-looking:

Should be like the new guild achievements that actually check how much time the guild takes for events.

In this case every mythic dg would have 1 such achievement and players could "speedrun" for it since only the person with the fastest clear could have it.

Could also be class specific achievement rather than global, so for example rangers would compete against rangers only.

12 hours ago, Clarissa said:

I guess he wanted to say that they put an achievement for the the first person who does a 5-man dungeon alone. Like soloing myth tech although you should be 5 people.

It could be challenging, however, I believe you already answered him above.:vp-looking:

Exactly! 

Thanks god someone understand what I'm trying to say..

• Veldora12 changed the title to NEW LEGENDARY ACHIEVEMENT or TITLE?💥