Equipment Enhancement

Khrone

After the equipment gets in a certain level of amplification, the player would be able to increase its level.

I didn't think too much about how it would work to be honest, but it could be something like that:

Up to +3: No enhacement available.

Above +4: You can increase its level by 1.

Above +6: You can increase its level by 2.

Above +8: You can increase its level by 3.

+10: You can increase its level by 4.

It's written "above" because the player could choose how much levels they would like to increase.

An enhanced equipment would go back to 0 levels of amplification.

Of course the player would need to spend something more, so in my opinion, it should be gold, and higher the enhacement level chosen, higher the cost.

6 hours ago, Khrone said:

After the equipment gets in a certain level of amplification, the player would be able to increase its level.

I didn't think too much about how it would work to be honest, but it could be something like that:

Up to +3: No enhacement available.

Above +4: You can increase its level by 1.

Above +6: You can increase its level by 2.

Above +8: You can increase its level by 3.

+10: You can increase its level by 4.

It's written "above" because the player could choose how much levels they would like to increase.

An enhanced equipment would go back to 0 levels of amplification.

Of course the player would need to spend something more, so in my opinion, it should be gold, and higher the enhacement level chosen, higher the cost.

or a mix of runes of about its level (like same or higher and atleast one for each statistic)  along craft resources, or directly make it connected to crafting, to make it more used by players, and yes this would need to be added WAY more runeand crystals on all levels, it might end up on makinf really but REALLY op gear, so it might be an issue for the players able to get those resources (signs) wich might end up having a power gap unless there is added a extra way to gain signs of impershability for free (the season pass might be a option)