Suggestion for test server options

Invorial

I think in test servers need to make a new option for equip urself equip as you wanna, like a menú of all armors, and it can be amplified to +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10, can crystals and runes we want (include  d events and crystals runes, like cd,  and vamps), so is more easy to test and m ore funny, I give example:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

22 hours ago, Khrone said:

They kinda did it on 9.0 (Templar and Chieftain), but it wasn't possible to choose what we would use

That's what I mean, that we can use what we want

23 hours ago, Zedeght said:

I think in test servers need to make a new option for equip urself equip as you wanna, like a menú of all armors, and it can be amplified to +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10, can crystals and runes we want (include  d events and crystals runes, like cd,  and vamps), so is more easy to test and m ore funny, I give example:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

What would be the purpose of it? To test the items when there's nothing can be wrong with them? :nea:

The purpose of the test is mainly to find bugs and glitches that might affect the game when it's updated.

22 hours ago, Khrone said:

They kinda did it on 9.0 (Templar and Chieftain), but it wasn't possible to choose what we would use

This was a whole different situation, when we actually needed to test the new classes but it would be impossible without any equipments. :smile: