already 8 months now, bug sound at symbian nokia e63 STILL NOT FIXED!!!

sternriter

this bug happen only at norlant swamp and at event map like snow or halloween, if make setting sound 9 or etc. it will crash after enter some portal at norlant smwap or revive, and at snow or halloween event after some mins will be crash. but if im make sound setting 0 (or silent mode), never crash.

other map like map 1 or map 2 all working good with sound.

my phone nokia e63. please fix this at next update. ty very much

this bug happen only at norlant swamp and at event map like snow or halloween, if make setting sound 9 or etc. it will crash after enter some portal at norlant smwap or revive, and at snow or halloween event after some mins will be crash. but if im make sound setting 0 (or silent mode), never crash.

other map like map 1 or map 2 all working good with sound.

my phone nokia e63. please fix this at next update. ty very much

i played without sound all this time (2y)

so wheres the problem? that was a guide with ws music so go download it and lisen while u play.

see ya stern

i played without sound all this time (2y)

so wheres the problem? that was a guide with ws music so go download it and lisen while u play.

see ya stern

ik but i wanna hear sound when war, when arena and when i use skill. i hate this.

• Developer

8 months im play WITHOUT SOUND!!!

Hello.

Unfortunately, all crashes and troubles are related to RAM issues. We do recommend to clear your phone system, move game to phone storage and disable sound in game to make your game experience more comfortable.

Hello.

Unfortunately, all crashes and troubles are related to RAM issues. We do recommend to clear your phone system, move game to phone storage and disable sound in game to make your game experience more comfortable.

nokia e63 have big ram, only this s60v3 phone have big ram same like e71,

if i play warspear still have 46mb free ram, so that not ram problem, i already hacked this phone and upgrade firmware to lastest fw 510, just to wanna play with sound, i have some information about this, i remember all working good when new version released but not have data chacing, nah at that point all working excelent, but after get data chacing its not working good. so this is not ram.