Stop nerfing by user demand.

AimBot

Do you think nerfing one "unbalanced" class will make things better?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think nerfing one "unbalanced" class will make things better?

• Yes, of course.
    • Obviously not, nerfing one leads to a never ending cycle of complaints which lead to more nerfing.
    • Who cares, have fun!
    • Maybe, uhh I don't wanna talk about it.
    • Other. (Because you're a rebel and you don't like my first four options.)

I'm fairly new, however I've spent hours gathering information on this game by getting to know the community, doing lots of research and what not. I found one flaw really, classes get nerfed if enough people complain about them. I believe each fits well, each class has it's own role and should be looked at as such. Yeah, we have a lot of rambos here though maxing gear and running solo, trying to become top gun, ruining the fun for most but that's typical on any MMO. I could go on but I'm "just some new guy" you're probably thinking. I would love it if people actually looked at this, if my post is in the wrong section I apologize. I'm new to this game but I've been on MMOs since 95, however I'm always looking to gain knowledge from experienced players so please leave advice for me. Or if you just want to be friends, that's great.

I'm fairly new, however I've spent hours gathering information on this game by getting to know the community, doing lots of research and what not. I found one flaw really, classes get nerfed if enough people complain about them. I believe each fits well, each class has it's own role and should be looked at as such. Yeah, we have a lot of rambos here though maxing gear and running solo, trying to become top gun, ruining the fun for most but that's typical on any MMO. I could go on but I'm "just some new guy" you're probably thinking. I would love it if people actually looked at this, if my post is in the wrong section I apologize. I'm new to this game but I've been on MMOs since 95, however I'm always looking to gain knowledge from experienced players so please leave advice for me. Or if you just want to be friends, that's great.

I want to be friends...special friends  O:-)

Give me one skill that needs to be improved other than Threads of Darkness' Countdown, Illusory Chains and whatever else i cant remember

Give me one skill that needs to be improved other than Threads of Darkness' Countdown, Illusory Chains and whatever else i cant remember

The barbarian's skills need to be imporoved too. They aren't very good.  :cray:

The barbarian's skills need to be imporoved too. They aren't very good.  :cray:

Barbarian with 600 damage and 4k defense, does not need good skills.. they are already too superior in pvp..

Barbarian with 600 damage and 4k defense, does not need good skills.. they are already too superior in pvp..

Lol  :facepalm: . So to be a good barb you just need high anp, is it so it is suppoused to be?