warspear for window version is still 3.9

galm flight

warspear online for window is still 3.9 , i like dwld every hour in one day dwld it back n back repeatly checking its if  fixed already but still 3.9 :cray:  pls reply my question who ever read , is it only me or the other also having the same problem :facepalm:

is warspear online for pc is still unavailable? i am sorry if im giving admin some trouble , i keep download but it still 3.9 ,i can only play my warspear on pc, i even havent enter the dungeon them talking about , im so frustatedddd

Опубликованное фото

Windows Phone 8: No update. Probably waiting for store's approval.

Windows: Yes, the update has been released. Try clearing your browser cache and download again.

I'm not sure how to do it in Internet Explorer, but basically what you have to do is to delete cookies and other temporary files of your browser. Check your browser's settings.

gm please fix now version about pc, why v.3.10.1 stilll have v.3.9.0??cache/cookies?? no no

check first in ur computer and download ,, what u get?? v.3.9.0?? why many complain

and u still relaxing and u say cache/cookies and so on but why?? that's ur player. warspear online is good game but boring because of v.3.9.0. please gm check again and again. i delect all my cache/cookies but still v.3.9.0. please make ur player happy about this game in christmas time.

gm please fix now version about pc, why v.3.10.1 stilll have v.3.9.0??cache/cookies?? no no

check first in ur computer and download ,, what u get?? v.3.9.0?? why many complain

and u still relaxing and u say cache/cookies and so on but why?? that's ur player. warspear online is good game but boring because of v.3.9.0. please gm check again and again. i delect all my cache/cookies but still v.3.9.0. please make ur player happy about this game in christmas time.

its true :cray:                   

seriously , i have been tired for waiting for the update, i try to dwld it at cyber cafe n still 3.9 , i change the pc i using n dwld it again still 3.9, dont u know how it felt the urge to play at the new dungeon, i already buy 6000mc just to get the new coustome n skin but how the heck i will get it when i can even login into the gameeee!!!!???? i havent  login into my char for 2 weeks, pls just reply here when will the pc version will be available

i know all the warspear staff n team have their own life,but will you pls help all to the people who has been anticipated the snow boundries , do u know the hurt it is when the most favourite mmorpg game dosent availabe or working , wats the point of voteing for u for the best game of mmorpg game for 2013, when u keep making ppl disappointed , idk tat if theres will be many voteing for u at the the new year 2014

dude, I have a good news for you. My brother from the other village have been able to download the new version 3.10.1 through his computer. But I don't know why I'm still unable to download until now.. So, he upload it for me to mediafire and send me the link at whatsapp..

So here I want to share with you the link and also to the other guys who cannot download the new version :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uac4rd4pf7c7d7u/warspear(3.10).exe

Cheer guys, and start playing Warspear on PC again. It works! no virus :)  don't forget to share with your friends who have the problem too

*p/s : hopefully what I'm doing isn't illegal

• 4 weeks later...