harads tears

diana1995

upgrading harad tears will maximise chance to multi hit?

coz i want to be 5 harad 5 heal 5 holy shi.eld  main char priest good for farm thats why...

i dono but let me be the first to give u karma xd :-[

why armistice? i think its useless last i think 0,00001 sec at 1 point and the word power is awesome skill but im not pvper at lvl 14 i want to be 5 tears and 5 heal coz i want to be farmer dunno ...

If you prefer farming (pve) i suggest choosing 5 heal, 5 shield and 5 tears. And yes you have more chance on multiple tears with higher skill level.

Yes, the higher level Tears the better chance it can multi. At rank 5 its about a 75% chance to hit another target...

Also a trick is to have Armistice at level 2 minimum and a high rank tears. That way you can Armistice an enemy and Tears a rabbit with a chance of extra damage from that multi tears on your armisticed opponent :)

Also your equipment does not get damage while shield is cast. At rank 4 you can keep it up constantly, and at rank 5 you have 2 extra seconds that it stays on after your skill cooldown.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm lvl 20 priest. My skills are Tears 5, Shield 5, Heal 5, good for farming and 5*5 arena. not good for 2*2 arena. I'm making 5-6k dmg in every 5*5 arena. Goodluck :good: