2 for 1: You get help PLUS some manners ...

saitam

Is there really much sense in saying "please"? Most people just say it automatically, it's bound to their questions.

Now, "sorry" is something you hear only once in a while.

Is there really much sense in saying "please"? Most people just say it automatically, it's bound to their questions.

Sure there is! It's basic etiquette – and guiding them where their parent's education obviously failed means they do not only level up in Warspear but also become more valuable members of society in real life.  ;D

Now, "sorry" is something you hear only once in a while.

What do we need their 'sorry' for? If they duck up things we can just shoot them. ;)

Sure there is! It's basic etiquette – and guiding them where their parent's education obviously failed means they do not only level up in Warspear but also become more valuable members of society in real life.  ;D

What do we need their 'sorry' for? If they ♥♥♥♥ up things we can just shoot them. ;)

Sounds like you are no better than everyone else.

I actually have pleasure helping out newbies who say sorry if they duck up smallest things, they are adorable and always thank me for any tip I give. Makes me feel fuzzy inside.

Sounds like you are no better than everyone else.

Seems like you haven't figured out yet what those little yellow guys close to the text do. (We call them 'emoticons' and they sometimes are able to give text a subtle, ironic note.)

I actually have pleasure helping out newbies who say sorry if they ♥♥♥♥ up smallest things, they are adorable and always thank me for any tip I give. Makes me feel fuzzy inside.

I bet they are even more impressed by your enormous ego. Must feel like a permanent minion standing next to you.  :shok:

Seems like you haven't figured out yet what those little yellow guys close to the text do. (We call them 'emoticons' and they sometimes are able to give text a subtle, ironic note.)

I don't use those funny little yellow guys, usually they don't really express what you want to say. And there is no point in using them. If you were mute, then okay.

I bet they are even more impressed by your enormous ego. Must feel like a permanent minion standing next to you.  :shok:

Seems like you misinterpreted help to boosting ego.

When I play game for a long while and start getting bored, some help for newbies is what winds me up again. Makes me relive the beginnings.