WTF is with the Firstborns???

Xamus

WTF is with you!

the most ppl are so unfriendly no1 want to help a other one i try to do Berengar Guards Quest since 4 Days and nobody want help or ignore by asking for help.

This quests are killing the fun on this game becouse its not posible to get like 2-3 partys on Firstborn becouse no1 wants to help the Mountain Clan helps each other i dont need to be one of them to see this.

Put your selfes together men and start play like a Fraktion and not like a One-men army!!!

WTF is with you!

the most ppl are so unfriendly no1 want to help a other one i try to do Berengar Guards Quest since 4 Days and nobody want help or ignore by asking for help.

This quests are killing the fun on this game becouse its not posible to get like 2-3 partys on Firstborn becouse no1 wants to help the Mountain Clan helps each other i dont need to be one of them to see this.

Put your selfes together men and start play like a Fraktion and not like a One-men army!!!

In firstborn, use some gold to lure some player to help you

if you dont like the idea of it, then join mc.

Human have a better humanity sense than elf. :pleasantry:

Both Elves and Humans helpful!! You just ask for help when helpful people online, I saw what ya said in Trade chat that you're looking for party to do B. Guards, and to be honest, I was making a party to help but all friends was off, Just relax, I had to do this quest for 2 months on my Druid (retired) you just got the quest few days ago so please be patient..

Actually I tried pm you when me, Vic, Shyleen, Mercurial, Pinoy hunting guards but unfortunately you already off.

Keep doing daily quest to level up until you get good opportunity to join a good party because its need an effective way to kill guards with just a few ppls

well, i did it for two chars in same week, but it was on the 8member party times... now it got much more easier, u just asking the wrong ppl as i will always (yes ALWAYS!) so pm ppl of FOF clan, they are most time helpfull

I have done it now a friend by MC helped me and some other friends were online as we wanted ro start so i was lucky. It doesnt matter when i have got the quest the fact is that never more then4  ppl wanted to help i know some who would always help but they are never on when i am like u slay u help me always and others too but i had to say that i was realy angry to ask 5 full days and no1 help thats maybe why i posted this.

:sorry:

Congratulation to your achievement. Many players not have good chance like you. Someone got lv18 but not done the berengar guards quest because very difficult to find ppl as you said.

I hope you growth to be a helpful person in the future

WTF is with you!

[...]

If you are always this friendly I cannot see why no one wants help you.

BTW, I need to quote some ultimate truth here:

"Multiple exclamation marks [...] are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

(Terry Pratchett, "Eric")