Guild sharing.

malekhijazi

This idea is helpful for guild mates....

Guild sharing means that all guild members can share killing/dropping :friends:  if they were in same location...

But they can share if they are all not in parties

So if all guild members go to laby and they all at same boss and someone kill boss ( he must be out of party) then all other members that are also out of party will get that boss done/ killed

This also help if war and hunting and quests, as u know there is a wonderland in bg tower  :yahoo: so it can help i guess....

Hope u like the idea

Green means sharing....

70219_.jpg

Good idea would be useful in hunts or when running in lab (then ppl wouldnt have to wait 20 minutes+ at each boss so that every party is done)

Exactly cuz everyday each good guild ( that do laby) cuz go laby and d

Wait for each boss 15 min to 30min cuz u need to go with 2 parties bosses mainly echidna need 2parties or more ..... :cray:

This idea is helpful for guild mates....

Guild sharing means that all guild members can share killing/dropping :friends:  if they were in same location...

But they can share if they are all not in parties

So if all guild members go to laby and they all at same boss and someone kill boss ( he must be out of party) then all other members that are also out of party will get that boss done/ killed

This also help if war and hunting and quests, as u know there is a wonderland in bg tower  :yahoo: so it can help i guess....

Hope u like the idea

Green means sharing....

xd who changed the color and font ?

• 1 month later...

Ohhh ok np i also dont like green i like blue

Sooo did u like this idea 8)

u kiddding,i love it!, but we must have a toggle cause smtimes u dnt need drop nd ull get it wile u afk

i dont get why your so lazy you cant be in a party if your all on the same screen doing dailies already..? Find that just lazy.

However with lab and bosses, sure good idea, but not as a free "party status" just cause youre in the same guild. Id like to see "party allience" so that you can be more then one parties and all get the same kill in lab for example. It would look like this on your screen (to the left where pt bars are now)

PT1          PT2 (allience)

player 1    player 1

player 2    player 2

player 3    player 3

player 4    player 4

player 5

I think 2 or 3 pts is max for allience though or else its going to take up to much visual space from your left side. An added benefit to have this system is that support classes can see HP of all players in all parties and not just the 4 ppl in your party like it is now.