I hate this

Darkzain

im not talking at u :drinks:

the correct grammer is

i am not talking to you

I find this hard to believe that hassn would say something like this. You claim that you have ss so i wish to see it.

tell me one thing, Are you lying ?

the correct grammer is

i am not talking to you

I find this hard to believe that hassn would say something like this. You claim that you have ss so i wish to see it.

tell me one thing, Are you lying ?

lol xD for what i need to lie? :lol:

edit: already send that ss to u ;)

lol xD for what i need to lie? :lol:

edit: already send that ss to u ;)

You added some spice and salt to that statement  ;D but yeah it is true. ty for ss :friends:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wt  is  topic  and  ppl  comment  wt  ;D ;D ;D ;D  btw  carry  on  guys  :drinks: Ofc  u  r  all  famous after this  drmamaaa :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: and  pandey  tera  kya  hall  hai  :diablo: :diablo: aau  kya  tughe  marne  mai  :dirol:  btw  guys  i  can make new topic spcelly 4  u "DRAMA COMPANY PLS COME "  ;D ;D ;D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wt  is  topic  and  ppl  comment  wt  ;D ;D ;D ;D  btw  carry  on  guys  :drinks: Ofc  u  r  all  famous after this  drmamaaa :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: and  pandey  tera  kya  hall  hai  :diablo: :diablo: aau  kya  tughe  marne  mai  :dirol:  btw  guys  i  can make new topic spcelly 4  u "DRAMA COMPANY PLS COME "  ;D ;D ;D

lay off the crack

lay off the crack

yea 1 more biggest drama man ;) ik without ur comment drama is nt sucessfull xd sulle carry on u need popularty. xd btw ur name gud sulle like a mulle :D

yea 1 more biggest drama man ;) ik without ur comment drama is nt sucessfull xd sulle carry on u need popularty. xd btw ur name gud sulle like a mulle :D

lmao you can tell thecore = has no education xd

Mein toh mast hu , tu bta  :drinks: