Refinery, New Arena Point Item, Equipment Mechanic suggestions.

x6t3nc3

*NEW ARENA POINT ITEMS, MIRACLE ITEM, EQUIPMENT MODIFICATIONS *

As we all know, we receive arena points from participation in arena 2x3, 3x3, or 5x5.

Some of us, have no use for the points now and let them accumulate for no apparent reason.

1) new arena point refinery/equipment mods.

I am suggesting a new set of items only found in the arena shop that can be used on your equipment, similar to runes and crystals. Except these are refineries.

What is a refinery?

A refinery is a type of equipment modification that when placed in certain equipments, provides beneficial stat enhancements.

How does it work?

Okay, lets say you have 6000 arena points, you go into the arena shop and you'll see there's a whole HEAP of new refinery items ranging from defence [physical, sun, moon, dark], armour penetration  [magic penetration, attack penetration], HP increase [ dependant on level, up to 200 HP extra ( lvl 20], Critical strike chance, block chance, parry chance etc.

You have 6000 arena points, there are two main categories for these items lvl 1-10 lvl 11-20.

Again, you're a level 20 character with 6000 arena points.

You're a magic type class such as shaman or druid, you decide you want to buy a refinery for your headgear to start off with, it costs 3010 arena points. You purchase it and it comes in a treasure box. (Headgear refinery gives bonus HP).

When you open the particular box, you have a chance to receive a stage 1,2,3,4, or 5 refinery.

Since the Headgear refinery gives HP, a level 1 refinery will give an additional 45 HP

LEVEL 2= 75

LEVEL 3= 105

LEVEL 4= 165

LEVEL 5= 200

If you're lucky, you'll receive the level 5 refinery item. Super rare, tradable aswell ( maybe).

HOW TO REFINE

Once you have your refinery, you must navigate to your desired item, click menu and there's a new option called refine, you choose then refinery you wish to refine the item with and click refine, the bonus HP will appear in green letters along side the level of refinery

Eg) +200HP - Level 5

When refined, you will notice that it has an expiry. ( 12 days before the refinery is lost) in order to keep the refinery, you must use a special item/stone purchasable from the miracle coin shop, or farmed from bosses.

When the stone is used, the refinery is permanent and you will keep that refinery on that gear.

However if you had made a level 3 refinery permanent and you receive a level 5 or 4 refinery item, you can overwrite the previous refinery no matter what level it is or was, but you'll have to buy a stone or farm it.

Congratulations! You've refined your headgear!.

NOTES: receiving a level 5 refinery item is undoubtedly rare. So maybe THe treasure boxes of refinery come as a set of 5, giving you 5 tries to get a better refinery item.

NOTE:

Not all refinery give HP, some HP refineries not work in certain gear like headgear and neck, maybe that's it.

Other refineries may be like dodge, where lvl 5 increases is a 2.7 % dodge  etc.

May not look like the best of differences, but add all your refineries up and you'll be pretty beast.

Weapons

Weapon refinery  are different, they have unique abilities which i will work on over the next few weeks.

So far:

2 Handed weapon refinery choices:

1) Fear - Has a small chance to imbue  your target with fear, causing your target to be unable to perform skills for 1.5 seconds

Alternative, opponents under fear, run for a very short duration. This passive skill has a 15 second cool down.

1 handed axes/hatchets

Grievous wound, has a chance to deal damage that lingers for 4 seconds ( damage over time) small damage, this passive has a 15 second cool down.

Daggers

Daggers have a chance to deal bonus damage equivalent to 1.5% of TE targets maximum HP when used against players. 15 second cool down

Daggers have a chance to hit twice when used against an enemy ( not players) 15 second cool down.

Swords

When used against a player, a sword has a chance to stab, dealing additional damage ( low, depending on refinery level)

Bows

Really didnt want to give bows extras. But I have to be fair,

Sharpshooter

bows and crossbows have a chance to hit an enemy player from outside of normal range when targeted ( ONCE!) 15 second cool down, bows and cross bows also had a chance to reload , meaning if the previous arrow shot missed, a second would be fired almost immediately ( 30 second cool down)

Staffs)

When used against players, has a chance to activate a small heal to the user, so if you attack something, the staff has a chance to automatically heal you for a small amount depending on refinery level. I will make this fist, but im not sure how yet.

I would appreciate it if a developer or someone of high status commented on this thread to so i know their point of view before i waste time improving this :/

Thank you. Leave comments below.

Its a good idea but its too much complicated for devs as other good ideas.

But, that gamble feature in the refinery might make them interest

They doesn't earn money on your suggestion kid, so I know devs will just ignore this :rofl:.

This Suggestions forum section is like a Recycle bin :rofl:

Actually they can make money, kid. Players would be encouraged to purchase additional arena tickets in order to purchase refinerys, plus the stone to make the refinery permanant could also be found in the miracle shop, a profit is likely. I considered this factor before making this suggestion, thanks.

• 4 months later...

Not a bad idea

But everything into WARSPEAR is delicately calculated

They have been based primarily on short everything uncomplicated game, which is worth more here is the "strategy" from my point of view