Change parameter of Potions in Arena None. Then raised its price if needed.

Natsuki20

Its nice that we can buy Potions and Damage/Defence Spheres in Arena. But this potions is personal. :facepalm:

For players who consumed their Arena Points it will be very cool if we can trade them so we can sell them.

As of now people AP is reaching 8k fast because of tournament and its wasted because we will not buy potions since our bag is full. :cray:

Before its suggested that make Sign Impershiabiliy purchasable in Arena but now I think what we need more is to change the parameter of Potions.

please we want our Arena Points to be useful.

OK Raised the price for none parameter potions, at-least we can use sell those for gold and we can consumed our Arena Points faster, because its fast to earn them by the effect of tournament!

The tournament is the caused why our AP is fast to gained now we need to buy some items in Arena shop but bag is full so we can sell those potions for extra gold. We already buy many arena tickets, at-least by selling those none parameter potions we can earn back some of gold we consumed for buying tickets!

Buy any equipment and sell for gold  ;D

Yes we know that already.. What I am talking about is when we reach 8k Arena points yet we cant buy anything from arena shop since we already have pots and our bag is full of it.

Its nice that we can buy Potions and Damage/Defence Spheres in Arena. But this potions is personal. :facepalm:

For players who consumed their Arena Points it will be very cool if we can trade them so we can sell them.

As of now people AP is reaching 8k fast because of tournament and its wasted because we will not buy potions since our bag is full. :cray:

Before its suggested that make Sign Impershiabiliy purchasable in Arena but now I think what we need more is to change the parameter of Potions.

if it can creat a real money for dev, they will make it.

if it can creat a real money for dev, they will make it.

money again?

I just want those potions to be useful, why not make it none parameter?  ok then go raised the price for none parameter potions.

True story. My bag is full ( i've unlocked all possible slots) and so I'm doing arena from 1 week since when i already have 8k ap.

Devs  should adjust it. Whit tournament and the new potion we reach 8k so fast , and can't buy anything becouse of our full bag slot....

True story. My bag is full ( i've unlocked all possible slots) and so I'm doing arena from 1 week since when i already have 8k ap.

Devs  should adjust it. Whit tournament and the new potion we reach 8k so fast , and can't buy anything becouse of our full bag slot....

Yeah , for active players in arena(for the sake of tournament) it takes 1 week more or less, to reach 8k ap.

OK Raised the price for none parameter potions, at-least we can  sell those for gold and we can consumed our Arena Points faster, because its fast to earn them by the effect of tournament!

The tournament is the caused why our AP is fast to gained now we need to buy some items in Arena shop but bag is full so we can sell those potions for extra gold. We already buy many arena tickets, at-least by selling those none parameter potions we can earn back some of gold we consumed for buying tickets!