ABUSE OF ARENA TICKETS IN GUILD RANKINGS

nadon

You are talking about skill and equality in Warspear? Are you kidding me?

The best advice I can give you: If you aren't going to pay, you might as well stop playing.

ur solution sucks!!! and brainless.

why is this have to do with tournament? :unknw:

First section was off topic, 2 and 3 are relevant.

Ppl think it's ok to waste hundreds of USD a month on tobacco, alcohol, coffee, etc. But some how they can outrage over 10-20usd a month, cause its a game. They both have the same insignificant role in your life. Its just not socially accepted to spend money on a game. It's only accepted to spend it on legal drugs.

If you spend money on things like tobacco or alcohol it's your choice and that's up to you what you prioritize in your life and not for me to judge. I'm just showing you, the choices.

Ppl think it's ok to waste hundreds of USD a month on tobacco, alcohol, coffee, etc. But some how they can outrage over 10-20usd a month, cause its a game. They both have the same insignificant role in your life. Its just not socially accepted to spend money on a game. It's only accepted to spend it on legal drugs.

If you spend money on things like tobacco or alcohol it's your choice and that's up to you what you prioritize in your life and not for me to judge. I'm just showing you, the choices.

oh i c. it's a decision for us to make.

I can't remember the last time i spend money on alcohol, and i do not smoke :)

But of course you are right. I also bought mcoins (for extra bag-space). I am playing this game for a 'long' time now so why not spend a little money on it. The devs deserve this little support. The bad thing is; i lost hundreds of mcoins on garbage because of the advertisements... So i will not support more till these are gone.

i dont drink n i dont smoke but i do love to drink a cup of coffee in the morning. sometimes i did buy some m.coin to support devs. but by the time devs really choked our money too much n create few hidden scams and tactics so they can add extra pocket money.  what i know right now they already filthy rich.