do something for this

[α][ℓ][σ][и][є]

hi.... back again to the issue of road that should not be bind but we must ask people for their opinion and also you r0land Should not interfere in these subjects because you elf and last time you bind my topic :diablo:  so fast i don't know how you thinking without asking people and don't [glow=red,2,300]lie [/glow]about its old map you can't change it cause you guys changed alot things in island of elfs map1 so you can do everything , And also do not touch my writing here, it is not your place you where you are in if you want to support banning something ban in support topics ;)

• To tell people their opinion freely
  • What the hell is this very small??!!!!!!!!!!
  • It afar to end another area!!!!!
  • do we forget the chinless league in mcs side????
  • and see the shit rangers puting traps all time!!!
  • r0land you elf so don't touch my topic ;)
  • do something for this bullshit :bad:

59783_.png

59785_.png

lol another desperate mc complaining abt stair ;D :lol: ....us server elfs doing de job quite well cmon guys tighten de forward lines and throw more traps :lol:

lol another desperate mc complaining abt stair ;D :lol: ....us server elfs doing de job quite well cmon guys tighten de forward lines and throw more traps :lol:

:bad: :bad: :bad:

:bad: :bad: :bad:

a lot more ppl complain and alot more threads created abt dis but devs gave one answer “dats how its designed” :bomb: ;D

a lot more ppl complain and alot more threads created abt dis but devs gave one answer “dats how its designed” :bomb: ;D

yeah yeah and they put three ways to nadir cz mcs block nadir erea for 3 days in RU-Amber so why they did that if its  designed  ha?:pardon: :wacko: only one answer i see it devs r elfs don't like mcs side ;)

yeah yeah and they put three ways to nadir cz mcs block nadir erea for 3 days in RU-Amber so why they did that if its  designed  ha?:pardon: :wacko: only one answer i see it devs r elfs don't like mcs side ;)

dnt forget dey also put another 3 ways to get to elf caravan fast 8) more options for u guys to spam ;D

dnt forget dey also put another 3 ways to get to elf caravan fast 8) more options for u guys to spam ;D

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :bad: u don't know anything whats good if there r 3 ways and near t4 small way u cant pass its only for elf  :bad: for they can stop mcs block this everthing

How about suggesting alternative routes into enemy territories?

Then crossing sizes will be less of an issue.

eg:

A New crossing placed at: stony road ( or ruins of gramal ) to crystal pond. For Mc's.

A New crossing placed at: silty floodplain to ash-darmah ( or lowland of sorrow ) . For Elf's.

How about suggesting alternative routes into enemy territories?

Then crossing sizes will be less of an issue.

eg:

A New crossing placed at: stony road ( or ruins of gramal ) to crystal pond. For Mc's.

A New crossing placed at: silty floodplain to ash-darmah ( or lowland of sorrow ) . For Elf's.

if they help us making way larg something  :shout: there r mcs lvl20 even not done kratt pffff wtf m not talk abt myself cz m done cl when i was lvl15 but i tried for 50 times and they rangers make me sick :bad:

Опубликованное фото

man u just like laughing cz its not ur problem &  even u don't care for this  ,this bullshit mean like we elfs hv ur game so don't ask abt helping and born said good thing make another roads to pass and not small roads like that near t4 :bad: when u go 100 elf wait ur coming  :mega_shok:

man u just like laughing cz its not ur problem &  even u don't care for this  ,this bullshit mean like we elfs hv ur game so don't ask abt helping and born said good thing make another roads to pass and not small roads like that near t4 :bad: when u go 100 elf wait ur coming  :mega_shok:

What. Should he say "We are terribly sorry for this, but nothing can be done for now" for the thousandth time?

What. Should he say "We are terribly sorry for this, but nothing can be done for now" for the thousandth time?

OH PLS SAY GOOD THING IF NOT B SILENT :bad: THEY CAN BUT THEY DON'T DO THIS WHAT I TALKING ABT ELFS DON'T REPLY ;D

OH PLS SAY GOOD THING IF NOT B SILENT :bad: THEY CAN BUT THEY DON'T DO THIS WHAT I TALKING ABT ELFS DON'T REPLY ;D

SUCK MY DICK

There, contents of my pants are a good thing.

And I'm not elf.

And r0land, that episode was pretty good. Not one of the best, but enjoyable.

SUCK MY DICK

There, contents of my pants are a good thing.

And I'm not elf.

And r0land, that episode was pretty good. Not one of the best, but enjoyable.

It was... ACCEPTABLE!

SUCK MY DICKThere, contents of my pants are a good thing.And I'm not elf.And r0land, that episode was pretty good. Not one of the best, but enjoyable.

eat shit if u don't hv good thing to say it then stfu noob

u noobs buy set lvl18 and keep quit not all can buy m.coins like u or and newbie players in mcs side they ill hate this side cz u mcs r lazy keep chating all time and see elves side they do team work maybe in one night they done cl so shut up and don't reply if u so stupid

m didn't say anything wrong i wanna devs do something for road this everything they can that its game not really life u can't change they ill do that if u gv ur right opioin abt this.....

Azebu is noob. Ok, you are shakin' it all wrong.

remove shit blocked my karma system. i cant use karma on the others. cause of that a w.hore reported me

eat shit if u don't hv good thing to say it then stfu noob

u noobs buy set lvl18 and keep quit not all can buy m.coins like u or and newbie players in mcs side they ill hate this side cz u mcs r lazy keep chating all time and see elves side they do team work maybe in one night they done cl so shut up and don't reply if u so stupid

I didn't buy a single MCoin in like, 9 months? And during that time, I haven't lost a single PvP match. R0land can confirm.

And I guess by saying "UNACCEPTABLE", he meant that it is indeed unacceptable and something needs to be done in that regard.

Azebu is noob. Ok, you are shakin' it all wrong.

Hey, I didn't die ONCE in last 9 months. Can a noob pull that trick off?

remove shit blocked my karma system. i cant use karma on the others. cause of that a w.hore reported me

:o?

Hey, I didn't die ONCE in last 9 months. Can a noob pull that trick off?

That's exactly what I'm trying to say, they are all wrong!

That's exactly what I'm trying to say, they are all wrong!

Oh. I am not a very clever man.