to go deep inside mc or elfzone

lisaluv

Question

guys, i just want to say that i hope there come ever a update they fix this, becouse this can anoy people.. to try cross the traps is so anoying. they just go on pc on mobile and they just put traps to catch some of mc's.. like fishing..

my question is: u elfs do this the whole day to catch few mc's?! :facepalm:

btw from mc's against elfs too. mc's just wait at a open crossline to catch some elfs...

i mean c'mon, there are alot daily quests or mainquests if u didn't finnished. PvP and arena, much to do. And there is always a war near nadir. Isn't that more fun then only block or trap and then wait?

Comes ever a update there are more crosslines to reach inside mc or elfzone?  :blush:

59689_.png

8 answers to this question

guys, i just want to say that i hope there come ever a update they fix th anois.. to cross the traps is so anoying. they just go on pc on mobile and they just put traps to catch some of mc's.. like fishing..

my question is: u elfs do this the whole day to catch few mc's?! :facepalm:

btw from mc's against elfs too. mc's just wait at a open crossline to catch some elfs...

i mean c'mon, there are alot daily quests or mainquests if u didn't finnished. PvP and arena, much to do. And there is always a war near nadir. Isn't that more fun then only block or trap and then wait?

Comes ever a update there are more crosslines to reach inside mc or elfzone?  :blush:

Elf guard, dont have real life.

coz the guard change every 2-3 hours..in eu every guild take turn to guard

:shok:  great, why mc never do like this..? mc all day just hunt boss :bad:

they do hav life,, coz the guard change every 2-3 hours..in eu every guild take turn to guard this post from mcsaken rats  :lol:

So even they stay for 2 or 3 hours.. Thats.. Like u have nothing betters to do :s

However i found a easy way to cross the block :P only it cost gold or mcoins on get revive scrolls. And it seems funny too being at godmode till u cross :P. Walking around without dying haha.

So a conclusion is that they actualy fish for nothing if people use revivescrolls.

So my hunt-progress started and elfzone got a spirit there  :blush:

People that are just standing in the stairs in my opinion are lazy and scare to get killed by mc  ;D

People that are just standing in the stairs in my opinion are lazy and scare to get killed by mc  ;D

Indeed thats what i begin to think too. I asked from my ranger to go up where my rogue keep a eye to use best moment to pass the stairs. But the elf was too scared to go up :lol:

Then she starts to think toph that she's strong with her low amped lvl 13 bow :lol: and showed her gold  :facepalm: however im jealous that she got 180k  :shok:. But then i mean "so what?".

So thats some provement that some elfs are indeed too scared even they talk toph :lol::lol::lol: