Sets for Shaman

Peregorn

Well i have noteced that nobody talks about sets for Shaman! I play on Shafire server and use the arena set for shaman! Is another good set for shaman with astral and moon?

You can combine gears if you`d like to. Like mix a Storm body with storm hood and Gt Gloves and boots. There isn`t any dual gears at all, except from a few rings, amulets and capes.

Imo, its better to have multiple full sets. Why? theres always times when your going to wars/PvP`s or into Fb lands. You might wanna have your best moon set on then.

For farming you`ll want a good astral set. Why? there`s always the chance that you`ll need to heal someone. And besides that, people oftenly see Shamans as some heal source, even if your a "moon" shaman.

I like to use full Guiding set but i can switch to mix arena/guiding set if i want to. I lose about 22 hp by doing that but gain resilence and moon but for some reason i'm more comfortable in my full guiding set XD. And of course i have heal set too :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like to use full Guiding set but i can switch to mix arena/guiding set if i want to. I lose about 22 hp by doing that but gain resilence and moon but for some reason i'm more comfortable in my full guiding set XD. And of course i have heal set too :)

Heal set you say? Csn you explain more about?

Well i Like to be more like a healing Shaman! Is there an set more specific for that?

• 2 weeks later...

Heal set you say? Csn you explain more about?

Well i Like to be more like a healing Shaman! Is there an set more specific for that?

If you go full heal, i think you should have full level 17 lab gears with astral power so you could always farm in lab, or you could get GT set with all those bonus stats if you have the full set. All gears with astral power are expensive. Js.  ;D ;D