Invite me in clan (ABC)

Evilshaman

We are full at the moment.

And we don't just invite people randomly, each member will vote yes or no whether someone will join in or not

5 yes and you will be in the clan but if someone doesn't want you in due to personal problems or etc then you will be kicked or won't be able to join.

I don't think anyone of us know you that well so I suggest you get to know members or you won't get any invites,

We are more like a family than random strong players in a group.

We are full at the moment.

And we don't just invite people randomly, each member will vote yes or no whether someone will join in or not

5 yes and you will be in the clan but if someone doesn't want you in due to personal problems or etc then you will be kicked or won't be able to join.

I don't think anyone of us know you that well so I suggest you get to know members or you won't get any invites,

We are more like a family than random strong players in a 

me parece muy ordenado este clan mc, creo que uno de los mejores que he visto :dirol:

Its a no from me

evilshaman spammed Koizar as a scammer in alliance chat and ill bet my life on he didnt. Hes an old honest player and dont deal in violations.

Its a no from me

evilshaman spammed Koizar as a scammer in alliance chat and ill bet my life on he didnt. Hes an old honest player and dont deal in violations.

I should add i also saw the opposite, people calling him  scammer some time  ago.

• 2 weeks later...