i got scam

koolkid

Here it is my last reply in that wastely topic ...... i werent noob and scammer before , and it is all an accidant and chat hee show u prove that i ll back gold and i didnt use to scammr any one coz it isnt my nature , and i was play this game for fun and for friends i knew , i only play games with high graphics and mich more for adult ppl  not ( ..... ) , btw my first condition to back him gold ------ '' spam im not scammer as he said im scammer '' , if he did that he back his gold , and i havent seen scammer as u say  speaking easy scammers hide after they do , but im not very shame on them , btw i made ignore to all of them when i see i back my trust for all ur good back ........... i hv to focus on my future ... im sure it is much better than stay fight with *******

HAHAHAAHA ;D ;D

Sam you hate ous all in Sorcersers* why you trust on ous then?

lol local if u dnt knw the reason, can u pls shut up?

Here it is my last reply in that wastely topic ...... i werent noob and scammer before , and it is all an accidant and chat hee show u prove that i ll back gold and i didnt use to scammr any one coz it isnt my nature , and i was play this game for fun and for friends i knew , i only play games with high graphics and mich more for adult ppl  not ( ..... ) , btw my first condition to back him gold ------ '' spam im not scammer as he said im scammer '' , if he did that he back his gold , and i havent seen scammer as u say  speaking easy scammers hide after they do , but im not very shame on them , btw i made ignore to all of them when i see i back my trust for all ur good back ........... i hv to focus on my future ... im sure it is much better than stay fight with *******

I have known Sam for a long time and I know that it is not in his nature to falsely accuse people in the game.  I know also that if someone react so violently to something it is highly possible that because he/she is probably guilty as charged.  From what I can understand here from your posts (I tried long and hard to understand but forgive me because your English sucked) is that you admit that you took the 380k gold but never actually did give it back to Sam.  (The screen-shots provided some pretty solid evidence.)  If you want to clear your name, then just give back what you took and then you can continue to "focus on your future" (hopefully your future include taking some English lessons).

Respected devs, i know i am fool to trust a guy name shhhree, he scam me my 380k. He says he will give me guiding vestmant from other char and i trust him because we hunting together so i give gold to him but afterthat he dnt give me my gold and not even gt vestmant. Its now more then a month now and still i dnt get my gold, kindly take action against that scammer.I know i lost my gold but i want that scammer to be punished.I am attaching s.s of chatting with him about gold and sry i dnt have exchange s.s because it was matter of trust.Hope u will punish tha scammer as soon as possibleThanking u,Samxcool

this ducking whore tried scam me too, i was buying [shield of heroic endurance] so i offered him/her 50s and 50k gold, she/he said ok but wanted my gold and items first  :rofl:  so i was like ''wtf, they can go in same trade'' and still she/he claiming at i need give him/her items first and saying im scammer  :cray: and then i said few ugly words for him/her and bought the shield from trustworthy shaman player  8) 8)

this post trnsfer scmmers the list all know want abt this scmmers noob shree

Just read. Its clear that shreee use bad excuses to dont pay the money back.

Shame on him.

Shreee_cunt shame on you. I lend a friend 90k but he gave me back, cs he is classy and u are bullshit.

shhree is a kid trying to get rich in warspear.

in the last couple days he pm me about the post he maked before with engineer and doctor or whatever he wanted to tell us about lol,he started to pm me ugly things and tryed to humiliate me...but all what he does is humiliating himself prooving to everybody how "smart" he is :lol: ,and how good are his english skills lol

omg crap , is this topic still on ? : D , btw noobs ur gold ready , but indeed it isnt 480 , it is 430k , coz that noob samx... took from me 2 set sign , one more thing i didnt collect gold i hv friend gifted me 400s , thats normal noobs , if sms payment available , i wont let some1 like tell me shit , here we go i want my reputation back when it back u take ur money , i knew its much for but for me more priceless to see u crying  :yahoo:

omg crap , is this topic still on ? : D , btw noobs ur gold ready , but indeed it isnt 480 , it is 430k , coz that noob samx... took from me 2 set sign , one more thing i didnt collect gold i hv friend gifted me 400s , thats normal noobs , if sms payment available , i wont let some1 like tell me shit , here we go i want my reputation back when it back u take ur money , i knew its much for but for me more priceless to see u crying  :yahoo:

if u think that i taked 2 sets sign from u.np give me back my remain 330k to me and 100k to irfan when u give me my gold back i will make s.s of exchange and post it here.thats all.

or u also make s.s of exchange and post it

oh crap :D , dude i wont take s.s only i ll make video in fact * sexy video * , and u wont only post ur ss or mine here i want see spam in game for Countess Shhhhhree Not scammer .... thats all ... damn every time i see u or even remember ur name i ask my self , from where u got this bravery to say im scammer looooooooooooooooooooool !!!!!!!!?

oh crap :D , dude i wont take s.s only i ll make video in fact * sexy video * , and u wont only post ur ss or mine here i want see spam in game for Countess Shhhhhree Not scammer .... thats all ... damn every time i see u or even remember ur name i ask my self , from where u got this bravery to say im scammer looooooooooooooooooooool !!!!!!!!?

Its clear for everyone, assjole, that you are a scammer.

Just give the guy the gold or i would join him with all my chars to get your reputation down for ever.

Dont be a stealer, this is not about ur ♥♥♥♥ing pride, if u have the gold of the guy stfu and give him back. U r digging ur own reputation enough down already.  :bad:

Its clear for everyone, assjole, that you are a scammer.

Just give the guy the gold or i would join him with all my chars to get your reputation down for ever.

Dont be a stealer, this is not about ur ♥♥♥♥ing pride, if u have the gold of the guy stfu and give him back. U r digging ur own reputation enough down already.  :bad:

i wont give him gold till i see if i will get block or no im able to get block anytime so..... and first before i pay i get my reputation back , and u must speak nicely with me coz ur way is a piece of shit ....... did u see scammer talk to u after stealing gold ?.... where is scamm noobs me wondering ... scamm : mean u talk from someone thing and he dosent knew .... but i didnt he gave me the gold i didnt ask him to give me idiit ( idiot )*

i will make short and sweet,the bigger man will be who does his part of the agreement first

if shhhhh payed gold first means he is the bigger man

if samxcool restored shhh reputation first means he is the bigger man

end of the story.

Guest XthekingX

i will make short and sweet,the bigger man will be who does his part of the agreement first

if shhhhh payed golf furst means he is the bigger man

end of the story.

Опубликованное фото

BRAVERY.......It's urs.....

Even after scamming, after providing enough details of scam still u r trying to defend...... Soon u will b guilty of ur sins

Shame on u ahmed...... Shame on ur frndship......

if shhhhh payed gold first means he is the bigger man

end of the story.

Its not shhhh its shhhhre plz b clear coz iam shhhhh and scammer is shhhhhree xd

the guy who trust him self dont care about others and np i ll not get ban and keep going , one more thing i hv exams soon i might be a doctor or an engineer better than u idles atleast it is game and my life ll never a      . stop on this the guy who hopeful better than hopeless cases like guys here not u ofc irfan u r respected and ll still respect u when i get video app i ll give ur gold back.......... cya idles keep like that  :yahoo:

Idk what admin doing..... And what dey r waiting for.....

Even after providing everydetail y admin is not taking actions against scammers *z*

It is motivating me in wrong direction.

i wont give him gold till i see if i will get block or no im able to get block anytime so..... and first before i pay i get my reputation back , and u must speak nicely with me coz ur way is a piece of shit ....... did u see scammer talk to u after stealing gold ?.... where is scamm noobs me wondering ... scamm : mean u talk from someone thing and he dosent knew .... but i didnt he gave me the gold i didnt ask him to give me idiit ( idiot )*

Yes, i even saw scammers who regret and give back accounts.

You re alone in this ducking thief. You can write the ducking motherducker holy bible. Still alone in that cause to the eyes of everybody you are a scammer.

GROW A PAIR AND BE SINCERE, YOU  ARE NEVER GOING TO GIVE BACK THAT GOLD.

WHAT U DO WITH UR REPUTATION IS NOT THE FAULT OF THAT GUY IS YOUR ONLY FAULT AND HERE WE ARE ALL TO SEE IT AND I ASSURE YOU IT S GONNA GET WORST BECAUSE IM A MOTHERduckER BASTARD OBSESSED WITH TAKING DOWN SONSOFABIG♥♥♥♥♥ES REPUTATION

what i do now? How to get my gold back? I dnt knw.even it is clear that he take gold frm me and not wanna return.even i said i will make s.s of exchange when u paid.one question to devs,my gold has no value?

what i do now? How to get my gold back? I dnt knw.even it is clear that he take gold frm me and not wanna return.even i said i will make s.s of exchange when u paid.one question to devs,my gold has no value?

Extremely clear.

Im gonna spam he is a scammer every single day sometimes.

And post it here. Lets see if the asshole know with whom is he dealing.

Extremely clear.

Im gonna spam he is a scammer every single day sometimes.

And post it here. Lets see if the asshole know with whom is he dealing.

wew thank bro for suppourting me

irfan ur gold ready come take it any time , even if now .... but adnan ll never take his gold ... irfan u ll spam im not scammer and .... Profundo dirty guy go take shower and come again or wash ur ass . bad smile and bad smell duck u tared scammer is u noob

You are crazy, man. Quit ur nose of ur own ass hole. That what you are smelling is your poor soul, and the remaining of the shadow of ur last drop of dignity.

You dont deserve to be alive, dude. U re that kind of person who fit better in a grave.

duck off.

Kill yourself or die soon.

Thank you.

i dont really see the scam there, its shows only chat not the trade.

Is the own guy who say and is proud of having 380k and dont give back.

Just read the post if u really interested

i found out that all dont reply if me dont reply very good :D  Adnan ♥♥♥♥ ur mother ashole

really? Dnt make me abuse yourself.thats better for u

i dont really see the scam there, its shows only chat not the trade.

bro leave them ur silent mean ur pride , '' if u found dogs screams  or howl ignore it and keep going ''    .... InFO: i left guild for it's reputation that mean i can back anytime i need ... Local , what u are waiting from someone like that shiyt pro..... ah his name crap btw .. smile live ur life....

adnan ur bugs wont stop me like pro... and i love see u crying ...... i mean : i ll ma,e u regret '' jelek ''    make*******

What? Only a 14 year kid is crying and i know who is 14 years.btw what ur family teach u stealing ur friend money? Make him ur friend then steal? Btw u never make me abuse yourself coz i am not cheap like u, btw what u will be in future? Engineer,doctor or whatever but will be a best stealer and i think u feel proud by steal,if u no pay me here but will pay me afterlife, go be a best stealer in future and will lost ur family repo like u loose in game,i am not cheap like u to abuse u and ur family. Tadaa

adnan ur bugs wont stop me like pro... and i love see u crying ...... i mean : i ll ma,e u regret '' jelek ''    make*******

You are human trash dude. your God must be ashame on you.

What? Only a 14 year kid is crying and i know who is 14 years.btw what ur family teach u stealing ur friend money? Make him ur friend then steal? Btw u never make me abuse yourself coz i am not cheap like u, btw what u will be in future? Engineer,doctor or whatever but will be a best stealer and i think u feel proud by steal,if u no pay me here but will pay me afterlife, go be a best stealer in future and will lost ur family repo like u loose in game,i am not cheap like u to abuse u and ur family. Tadaa

you are right so ... i apologize for ubly word *ugly* , but there is few point u hv to knew .... 1- my future not ur business , about me ll hv new life new friends not badly angry like someone i knew and grow up ..... 2- dont put family in this ugly topic coz my family much better than u atleaxt i ll get jop wtb u *atleast* INFO : i could ignore this topic and newer *never* answwr here but ask ur self .... did u saw scammer talk to you after hacking u??? this is the point

you are right so ... i apologize for ubly word *ugly* , but there is few point u hv to knew .... 1- my future not ur business , about me ll hv new life new friends not badly angry like someone i knew and grow up ..... 2- dont put family in this ugly topic coz my family much better than u atleaxt i ll get jop wtb u *atleast* INFO : i could ignore this topic and newer *never* answwr here but ask ur self .... did u saw scammer talk to you after hacking u??? this is the point

Scammer, no one care your shit. Just give the mney to the guy or forget anyone trust you in emerald/.